New Crepe restaurant in France/Epcot - any news on menu items?

Harambe

I miss Tapestry of Dreams!
Been cruising around, but haven't hit on any "new news" about the crepe place scheduled to open this summer. Of course, things may change, but I am hopeful that it will be up and running by December. I would love to plan a "France" night - see Impressions of France, eat at the new restaurant, ride the new ride, then watch the new nighttime show from France before heading out via the International Gateway.

Just curious if any menu items have been discussed/posted that I may have missed. Yes . . . I know there will be crepes, LOL! Just looking for a little expansion on that idea.

Until construction restarts at WDW, I don't think we'll hear much of anything new regarding restaurants or rides.
While this closure pushes everything back, i would be surprised if everything in France isn't finished before fall.
From the photos that were out before the closure, it looked like there wasn't that much left to do on the facades. No idea about interiors.

I didn't know this was going to be a full restaurant. I heard about a new crepe place coming, but I just thought it was another crepe stand. I'm up for a crepe restaurant!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter