• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

New Cruise photo collage

Did you create the template, or is this a new offering through shutters or some other photo site?

I made the template in Photoshop. I took the logo and created an outline of it with a transparent background, then just imported all of the photos and resized them to fit the space I wanted them in. With a transparent background I didn't have to worry about the layers. Each photo I erased whatever was outside of the logo. It took me a couple of hours to put it all together :3dglasses

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter