New Cruises Listed for Fall 2024!!

What are they doing with the Wish? I like the 6 night double CC with lighthouse point on Fantasy from Port Canaveral. Looks like Fantasy is doing 4 nights CC/Lighthouse from PC.

What are they doing with the Wish? I like the 6 night double CC with lighthouse point on Fantasy from Port Canaveral. Looks like Fantasy is doing 4 nights CC/Lighthouse from PC.
Wish is doing 3/4.
Edit: looks like they’re still uploading stuff so my statement was misleading

That's disappointing if true. Couldn't make this year work and we were hoping to do one to Bermuda out of NY for our 10th anniversary.
Yeah, I keep thinking about Canada...but we're already doing something else in October this year.

There's also a gap for the dream between their last UK cruise and the WBTA. Is the Dream going into drydock?
Could very well be. I think it’s time for an extended dry dock and they had good experiences with the reimagining of the Magic and the Wonder in Spain in drydock it seemed. The reports after these drydocks were not horrible.

Could very well be. I think it’s time for an extended dry dock and they had good experiences with the reimagining of the Magic and the Wonder in Spain in drydock it seemed. The reports after these drydocks were not horrible.
Could also line up with the survey they put out that seemed to indicate Enchanted Garden might be revamped.

I am also super bummed at the idea of no 2024 NYC sailings. I've been tracking Disney cruises since last summer and was hoping to do a 2025 cruise out of NYC. I feel like skipping the 2024 season does not bode well for future seasons.

New to planning a cruise so forgive my ignorance but I wonder if the gaps have to deal with the Treasure. Because to me it makes no sense that there isn't a 7 night cruise over christmas, I mean I could be wrong but the last two years there's been one.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter