New Cupcake Trio Coming to The Fort!

redfieldsdodisney

Goof Troopin’ At The Fort
Saw news today of a new “Chicken Dinner Cupcake Trio” coming to Fort Wilderness for the 50th celebration!! Not sure what a chicken dinner cupcake is but we’ll take it! :P
Also very excited about the new 50th float in the water pageant. Seeing the pageant is one of our favorite things to do at The Fort and I’m glad to see it get some love!!

I like the water pagent also. One of the few things i remember as a kid. Along with the electeic light parade. I will say, dont do what i did last time and miss the boat before the parade coming back from MK. We had to wait untill the parade went by and it wasnt the best view. That was my fault, cutting it too close as usual. The chicken dinner cupcake trio scares me though.

Saw the picture of the cupcake trio on the Disney blog and they are ADORABLE. Can't wait to try it over New Year's! Actually, I think we will do a 50th birthday food tour while we are there.

Here’s more information about the cupcakes:

P&J’s Southern Takeout, Disney’s Fort Wilderness Resort & Campgrounds
  • Chicken Dinner Cupcake Trio
    • Fried chicken-apple fritter, apple pie moonshine filling, and vanilla buttercream
    • Peas and carrots-strawberry moonshine custard, white chocolate frosting, and M&M’S Mini “peas”
    • Mock mashed potato-SNICKERS mousse cupcake, caramel buttercream, and STARBURST “butter”

BF2A30E2-A819-48B7-9847-507023A08A2F.jpeg

From the Disney Tourist Blog:

• Fried chicken-apple fritter, apple pie moonshine filling, and vanilla buttercream
    • Peas and carrots-strawberry moonshine custard, white chocolate frosting, and M&M’S Mini “peas”
    • Mock mashed potato-SNICKERS mousse cupcake, caramel buttercream, and STARBURST “butter”

Very creative! :D

I'm sorry but IMO :crazy2:

Guess that make me the cranky ol' guy afraid to try anything "new".

giphy.gif

So be it. Yucky combos. But hey, I eat real food combos. :rolleyes: Call me crazy. :crazy:

Bama Ed

Last edited:
They are the cutest cupcakes I've ever seen! I don't think they're weird. If you break them down, it's an apple cupcake, a strawberry cupcake and a chocolate caramel cupcake. I think it's the most creative they've ever been with the decorations. We do hunt down cupcakes on our monorail / boat crawls but these are so unique.

We just got back from staying at the cabins and feel in love with this resort. So we are heading bacl
To disney soon and my son has asked to try those cupcakes. I of course said yes because it’s just another reason to head back there.

From the Disney Tourist Blog:

View attachment 608329

Very creative! :D
I think it looks so cute in this picture! Saw someone post theirs on FB and I’ll just say it didn’t look so hot. Not sure if they picked at it before the photo or not, but definitely didn’t make me want to go out and spend money on it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter