• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

New D23 Expo Superthread! (6/24/2019)

I wonder if some IT tech is just messing with us....what can they possibly need to change at the last minute like this?

Exactly! Perhaps it would have been easier for them if they had an exact number of the amount of tickets sold for the event and on which days people would attend. It might also be helpful if they had a date in mind and set that date and time for over a week, just to prepare and get the kinks out of things....oh wait, they do!

They do have an event like this. It's called Destination D. However, it covers different material and isn't nearly as big. It does seem like a true delight compared to this. I guess I should have suffered through Expo before doing Destination D. Oh well, I'll just keep repeating that I am thankful I can even go to Expo :rolleyes1

Since I have so much runDisney experience, I sort of just laughed when it failed to load and it alternated with the error message.

Whew.
Currently also locked in a battle of wills with D23 Guest Services about a Sorcerer thing. It's going to be a long day. ;)

They do have an event like this. It's called Destination D. However, it covers different material and isn't nearly as big. It does seem like a true delight compared to this. I guess I should have suffered through Expo before doing Destination D. Oh well, I'll just keep repeating that I am thankful I can even go to Expo :rolleyes1
We really miss Destination D and wish it would return to Anaheim sometimes. The Orlando dates never work out for us.

We really miss Destination D and wish it would return to Anaheim sometimes. The Orlando dates never work out for us.

I really enjoyed and hoping to go again next year. The Thanksgiving timing is good for school vacation, but the parks are really busy and prices are high. I like that they alternate, because then I have an excuse to go to at least one of the parks every year. Who am I kidding? I don't need an excuse :rotfl2:

I'm worried I'm going to panic when I finally get in and mess up my bookings.

Does anyone know if you book each day separately? Or have to make all your bookings for the entire weekend in one go?

Are the stagepass, storepass done separately?

I'm picturing myself hitting "confirm bookings" after only booking 1 panel and then being unable to add anything else.

What's the best way to contact them about ticket issues? My friend ordered our tickets and they still haven't come. I am the only one who would be able to pick them up at will call due to when her flight gets in. I'm not sure if having the confirmation number will be enough. Will they require ID or the cc used to pick the tickets up if they haven't come by the time she leaves?

I'm worried I'm going to panic when I finally get in and mess up my bookings.

Does anyone know if you book each day separately? Or have to make all your bookings for the entire weekend in one go?

Are the stagepass, storepass done separately?

I'm picturing myself hitting "confirm bookings" after only booking 1 panel and then being unable to add anything else.

The youtube video showed it all (passes, days) in one GUI. You have to do all reservations for all passes, all days at once before submit/confirming.

What's the best way to contact them about ticket issues? My friend ordered our tickets and they still haven't come. I am the only one who would be able to pick them up at will call due to when her flight gets in. I'm not sure if having the confirmation number will be enough. Will they require ID or the cc used to pick the tickets up if they haven't come by the time she leaves?
I think I saw the answer to this in the FAQ about making reservations. The answer specified what you needed to bring to the Will Call desk to have your tickets printed out there.

Anyone else hate how big the banner is at the top of the D23 site? It takes up the whole screen on my little laptop. Luckily, I am using Big Bertha for this.

I haven’t yet seen this question answered as to if anything more than confirmation email is needed

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter