New D23 Expo Superthread! (6/24/2019)

What happened to the Disney on Broadway presentation that was previously announced for Saturday at 3:30 in Hall D23? It's missing from the official expo schedule: https://d23.com/d23-expo-2019-schedule-saturday/
Thanks - i had not seen D23’s schedule. For the Marc Davis panel, their Expo update has it at 5:30 PM Sunday yet their schedule shows it at noon on Sunday. I wonder if the time has changed or if their schedule is wrong.

Thanks - i had not seen D23’s schedule. For the Marc Davis panel, their Expo update has it at 5:30 PM Sunday yet their schedule shows it at noon on Sunday. I wonder if the time has changed or if their schedule is wrong.
I've got it listed twice (on my own schedule) for the time being. I'm waiting for them to start filling in the missing panels to see where the Marc Davis one shakes out since there's already been multiple discrepancies between the official schedule and the previous expo updates.

What happened to the Disney on Broadway presentation that was previously announced for Saturday at 3:30 in Hall D23? It's missing from the official expo schedule: https://d23.com/d23-expo-2019-schedule-saturday/

Oh no! I'm following all of the performers on Instagram, and they all shared the news when they announced the panel. They haven't said anything about cancellation so far...I hope it's just an oversight?

We just got an update re: Sorcerer booking. I guess we'll know if it's still scheduled for sure once we're allowed to book our panel spots

In an email I just received from the Walt Disney Birthplace -

We can now officially report that the Walt Disney Birthplace will be part of an amazing panel during the D23 Expo on August 23, 2019 from 2:30 PM - 3:30 PM PST: "Making Walls Talk: Disney Historical Sites and Museums In Conversation." We are thrilled to be on the stage with so many important organizations that are all dedicated to telling the incredible story of Walt Disney and his family. Join the Walt Disney Hometown Museum, The Walt Disney Family Museum, The Walt Disney Birthplace, and Carolwood Foundation for an interesting look at each group's historical site and collections. Moderated by Bret Iwan, the current voice of Mickey Mouse, on the Walt Disney Archive Stage!
Making Walls Talk: Disney Historical Sites and Museums In Conversation

D23 Expo, Anaheim, California

Friday August 23, 2019 2:30 PM – 3:30 PM

WALT DISNEY ARCHIVES STAGE

The panel will feature Brent Young, co-owner of the Walt Disney Birthplace

The schedule on D23.com has also been updated. The Marc Davis panel is still listed as 12 PM on Sunday.
I’m afraid that may be the new time - as there are other panels on the schedule for the previously announced time of 5:30 pm Sunday... this means another schedule conflict for me...decisions, decisions...

Maybe I am just misremembering the 2015 expo but I know for sure my dad who is not a charter member was in the lounge with me in 2017.
Like you said earlier, it could have been the person at the door. I’m hoping everything will run more smoothly this year!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter