New D23 Expo Superthread! (6/24/2019)

Just remember, it's not the d23 expo until someone cries.

Long past that...I'm in the mode of frustration. This will be my first and last D23 event of any kind and the last year I pay for a Gold Membership. This entire process has been a crap show and I still have no resolution as of right now. No badge, no badge number, no idea when I'll get the latter. They can't find me in their system, meaning I can't make reservations at noon today.

If I could get a refund, I would. I'd still go to Cali next week...I'd just use that refund money to get some Universal tickets or something.

I *think* Meg will only be available as a full set preorder - that's how they've done main designer releases in the past, and that's all that was offered to sorcerers. Otherwise, she'll be released as a single one weekend in the Fall.

But they will have merch with her art on it! There's a beautiful jewelry box, and in the past they've had purses, ornaments, stationery, etc.
Oh man! I hope your wrong. No offense! I just really want that Meg doll.

Curious with another question - all the Marvel stuff says "By Reservation Only". Does that mean you are supposed to go to the Marvel booth first thing to book these events? My daughter would love the Black Window event on Sunday.
It looks like the reservations are online as part of the Showroom Floor Reservations ( see Page 28 comment 552 screenshot).

Emails were sent to Sorcerers this morning with instructions on how to make reservations for panels. I received my email at 8:00 am Pacific Time this morning, but it had been filtered to my spam folder. The reservation system is already accessible via the link in the email.

Emails were sent to Sorcerers this morning with instructions on how to make reservations for panels. I received my email at 8:00 am Pacific Time this morning, but it had been filtered to my spam folder. The reservation system is already accessible via the link in the email.
IS it a different link from the one in the email we all got this past Monday?

A little late to ask, but has anyone had better luck in any particular browser with Disney events? I have a Mac and use Safari, Firefox and Chrome.

I didn't receive an email on Monday (and I checked my spam folder). I was wondering when the instructions were going to be sent out, so I'm glad I found that email this morning. The subject is "D23 Expo 2019 Sorcerer Guest Show Selection."

Oh man! I hope your wrong. No offense! I just really want that Meg doll.

None taken, she looks gorgeous - that's just how they've done it in the past for Designer releases. Good luck!

IS it a different link from the one in the email we all got this past Monday?

The sorcerer panel registration system is totally separate from general registration this afternoon. It's only for panels in the big 4 spaces and allows edits, modifications. And yeah, it came in a sorcerer update email this AM.

For storepass & talentpass we'll all be using the general system this afternoon (along with general ticketholders aiming for stagepasses).

For storepass & talentpass we'll all be using the general system this afternoon (along with general ticketholders aiming for stagepasses).
I appreciate knowing this - was concerned that sorcerers would be able to snag all of the talent and signing spots, when those are so limited.

I have no real backup plan. If I cannot get what I want, we will try for Gold Member or Standby lines.

Okay, about 30 minutes to go, remember to setup everything so you are ready to go. Bathroom breaks, water, and, in my case, muffler so I do not scream so loud that the whole office comes to investigate.

Plan is finalized and fingers are crossed. I was reviewing the FAQ and this popped out to me as I was hoping for to get stagepass for panels on the same stage. Had to tweak things a bit. Good luck everyone!

StagePass guarantees entry to select sessions at Hall D23, the D23 Expo Arena, Stage 28, and the Walt Disney Archives Stage. Seating is filled on a first-come, first-served basis. StagePass tickets are not assigned to a specific seat. You may reserve up to two (2) StagePasses per day, and each reservation must be for a different stage. For Hall D23, arrive at least one (1) hour prior to the start of the session. For D23 Expo Arena, Stage 28, and Walt Disney Archives Stage, arrive at least 30 minutes prior to the start of the session.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter