New deal today costs me more than room plus tickets on thier own!

Lollipop's Mom

<font color=teal>Special trip with your little one
The new “up too $100/nt off” deal works out to more than my current reservation! I have 8 nights early frb for $2709 at CBR plus 2 7 day hoppers from undercover tourist. Total $3956.
With deal its 4079 for the package.
What am I missing here?
I put in 4 nights (sun through thurs) and 4 day hopper plus room is 2528.00.
Not seeing a great deal here at sll!!

The new “up too $100/nt off” deal works out to more than my current reservation! I have 8 nights early frb for $2709 at CBR plus 2 7 day hoppers from undercover tourist. Total $3956.
With deal its 4079 for the package.
What am I missing here?
I put in 4 nights (sun through thurs) and 4 day hopper plus room is 2528.00.
Not seeing a great deal here at sll!!

“Up to $100 per night” is the key here. The $100 per night doesn’t apply to CBR. The deluxe resorts are $100 off. Moderates aren’t. Open up the different offers on the website. CBR is $40 off a night for only Sunday to Thursday in February. So weekends are rack rate. I would say the discount you got for your tickets from UCT is greater than the $40 discount for those nights.

Save $40 Per Night
  • For stays most nights December 11, 2022 through December 25, 2022
  • For stays most Sunday through Thursday nights January 2, 2023 through February 28, 2023
  • For stays most nights March 1, 2023 through March 30, 2023
The Cabins at Disney’s Fort Wilderness Resort
Disney’s Art of Animation Resort – Family Suites
Disney’s Caribbean Beach Resort Resort
Disney’s Coronado Springs Resort
Disney’s Port Orleans Resort – French Quarter
Disney’s Port Orleans Resort – Riverside​

I think this discount is meh. I booked something with the Visa discount, however. When I called and had no wait for a CM at 10:30. Not like the past when phone lines were all circuits are busy.

I also booked with the Visa discount and saved about $800 at Wilderness Lodge. Plus only had to wait about 5 minutes on a cast member to help me.

The package "deal" seemed crazy expensive when I priced it out. The Visa one wasn't great but it was a discount.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter