New Dining Reservations Look Coming

skellinton

DIS Veteran
This is good news I think. Starting later this week when you make dining reservations all available times will pop up for your chosen restaurant rather than just the two or three times they show now.
I would have loved this when trying to make Trader Sam's (which I never got) and Oga's.
This will apply to both DL and WDW, but DL gets it first.

So you just log in, choose a date and restaurant, and all times available that day will show up? I wonder if it will still give the breakfast, brunch, lunch, and dinner time options?

I keep seeing on Twitter (refuse to call it X) and IG that the new system has rolled out on the website and app but I sure am not seeing it. I still have the choose breakfast, lunch, dinner or specific times and it only shows me those times.

My app does it.

You have to make sure you have the most up to date version of the app. And I have seen that it might be updating on a rolling basis.

I'll try updating, too. I've been waiting to see the new system but so far I haven't been able to.

I was looking at it this morning and it changed to the new look.

Last edited:
If I remove and reinstall the app will I have to reload my tickets? It won't cancel any other reservations will it?

I still don't see it, and I've removed and reinstalled the app twice.
That is bizarre. I didn't do any updating on my phone and it showed up the other day. It is really nice. I have an android phone, if that makes a difference.

That is bizarre. I didn't do any updating on my phone and it showed up the other day. It is really nice. I have an android phone, if that makes a difference.
So weird, it just isn't working for me. Hopefully it will at some point. I have an iphone.

So weird, it just isn't working for me. Hopefully it will at some point. I have an iphone.
I just checked the app on my iPad, it doesn’t show up there either. Must be a slow roll out for Apple. It is really nice on the android though, hopefully soon for i devices.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter