new DIS means I have to disable my Norton Antivirus to see everything?

What a pleasant surprise this AM! I have the buttons and Mickey at the top of the page! Thank you:Pinkbounc .

Me too Twigs.

I hadn't taken the time to go looking in Norton for the thing to disable. Lo and Behold this morning I have all the buttons at the top.

Hurray!! and a big Thank you to whoever fixed this.

rats...when I read the last two posts, I thought it would be safe to block ad banners again so I went and did that but when I came back here the buttons were gone again.

Oh well.

Originally posted by beattyfamily
rats...when I read the last two posts, I thought it would be safe to block ad banners again so I went and did that but when I came back here the buttons were gone again.

Oh well.

YEAH! I do have the buttons and have blocked banners!! THANK YOU!:Pinkbounc

It looks like they added a green spce bar between the navigation buttons and the ad revolver banner. I think that was added, before it would see them both as one, now seperate. I think that is new.

Well, I'm not sure why but I still don't have any usercp or other buttons at the top. I thought it might be because of temporary internet files so I deleted those, and still nothing. Could it have something to do with recently downloading Windows ServicPak 2?

So, is everyone's problem solved? Mine at home is not. When I first log on, I have no buttons. Its only when I click on an item like say Disney Cruise Line and get to that forum that the buttons appear. The home page has no buttons for me.

Try going to your user cp, edit options. Then at the bottom, switch the style set to the old style. I did that and it helped a lot.

Yes, Dan, thanks. That worked. Of course I guess that means I'm viewing the old board instead of the new one, but as long as I can access the buttons without having to jump through a bunch of hoops to get there, I'm fine. Thanks.

Originally posted by vossjemi
....I'm viewing the old board instead of the new one...
Personally, I prefer the old, much easier on my eyes. And a plus is that it does not italicize, at least in that area.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter