• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

New discounts

Peebee

Disney Dad
Just noticed on the DVC member site that there are some new member discounts available:

20% discount on lunch at Chefs de France, Nine Dragons, as well as lunch and dinner at Restaurant Marrakesh.

Also 20% on the 9.30pm show for the Hoop-Dee-Doo, and 10% on dinner at Artist Point at WL.

Every little helps, right? Now, if only they'd reintroduce the lunch sampler at Nine Dragons - that was great value!

Paul

Thanks Paul! :)

I miss the lunch sampler too :( I thought it was one of the best value meals going in all of the Parks, especially with the AP lunch discount.

It is a shame, isn't it Penny? I'm still tempted to go, just for the sesame chicken - ooh, makes me hungry just thinking about it :D

Not long now, is it Kaylee? I'm starting to get excited now, although as this will be our first trip with our DS (4 mouths old now) there's a certain amount of trepidation. The little fella loves his Winnie the Pooh toys but i'm not sure what he'll make of something 'life-sized' :D

Paul

It's good to see these new discounts coming in for members - as you say, every little helps! I think it might encourage us to try some places we would have maybe missed otherwise, and presumably that's the intention behind offering the discounts in the first place.

I really hope that DVC continue with the hand-out pocket-sized 'perks' leaflet. I just find it so hard to remember all the places that offer them! :rolleyes:

Paul

Can't wait :) Picking up out Dollars today - one step closer!!

I have some lime green ribbon - do you? Look out for me around the Boardwalk :)

Good timing Kaylee - the exchange rate has done really well over the past couple of days, so that will work in your favour.

We do have lime green ribbon - will probably be attached to a maclaren stroller :D Will keep an eye out for you!

Paul

Well I am definately going to give Artist Point a go in December without a doubt.

When we went in May we went to have the Lunch Sampler and they didn't have it so we left and ended up at Chefs which was OK but I was really looking forward to the Chinese.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter