New Disney Character Corner Store

lrodk

<font color=009900>No one is immune to the TF's in
As many of you are aware I'm sure, there ae several Character Corner stores in Orlando, even one in Myrtle beach, that sell discounted merchandise from the parks at up to 50% off. In fact we make it a point to visit the Belz outlet in orlando on each visit because on any given day you can come across some very valuable items at a fraction of the original retail price. e often buy all of our souvenir gifts from these stores. it's a real money saver.

Yesterday I went to the Woodbury Commons Outlet Center near Central Valley NY. With just over 220 store fronts it's the largest outlet center in the world. It's entirely outdoors and set in a very nice valley surrounded by mountains. I had been there many times before, but on this visit I noticed a few new stores added to the mix. One of them was the Disney Character Corner Store , which is just the fourth location in the U.S. Just like their Orlando cousins they have lots of merchandise(t-shirts, toys, Armani figurines, posters, etc.) on display. Similarly you never know what you're going to get on any particular day. They get shipments just about every day from Orlando, and the employees of the shop never know themselves what will arrive next. It's a hit or miss kind of deal. Also, it seems that the store is going to be around for a while. The store's manager tells me that they're doing extremely well and that they have a 5 year lease at this location.

If you're in the area I highly suggest that you pay the center a visit. It's a great center with all of the heavy retail companies present. You could easily spend a half day there. Below is a link with a map and store listing for those of you living on the east coast near NYC and northern NJ.

http://www.premiumoutlets.com/outlets/outlet.asp?id=7

Yep, it opened about 6 weeks ago....I was not too impressed with what they had, but I will keep checking in when I am in that area. We live about 30 miles from there. They had alot of park stuff.

There used to be a Warner Bros outlet at that mall, but it has gone since the WB retail stores are gone.

MJ

I got the same impression, but the product mix changes from day to day so I guess there is a luck element to shopping there, as is the case at the Belz Mall locations. I will probably be back there this Sunday. Another store that opened recently that reminded me of Orlando is the Hard Rock cafe Outlet store. I had never seen one before and was pleasantly surprised.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter