• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

New Disney Chase Card Holder

Gondorr

Earning My Ears
Will be down in November from the 26th to dec5. Was wondering if there is anything special during MVMCP for card holders. Or for that matter, what do they offer special for card holders at any of the parks.

In the parks, there are two special character meet and greets with free photo dowload...one in Epcot (Fab Five characters) and one (Star Wars characters) at HS. There is a % discount for most merchandise with $50 purchase. There are also some restaurant and tour discounts offered. You can find a listing on the Disney Chase Visa website. That would have all up to date informations.

For clarity, the Epcot Disney Chase Visa M&G can be any two or three of Mickey, Minnie, Pluto, and Goofy. The HS M&G is currently Kylo Ren.

On a typical day, how does the line for the Disney visa m&g at Epcot compare to the character spot lines? Are we talking manageable wait times?

At Hollywood Studios, the line for Kylo Ren has been non-existent when we've used it. Last time we were there, we were literally the only people in the line for Kylo on the Chase Cardholder side while the regular Kylo meet was 20+ minutes.

We went to the Epcot location last trip 3 different days and there was only 1 family ahead of us on one of the days. I think that location is open as well from 1p-7p daily so keep that in mind.

One thing we found 2 years ago is that restaurants that aren't on the list may still give a 10% discount, so it doesn't hurt to ask. I believe we were given the discount at most MK restaurants, which aren't on the list.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter