I really wish I could take my two
little dogs with me to Disney.
I heard there was supposed to be
this incredible kennel open on Disney
property that had storytimes, ice-
cream, etc. Heck, I wanted to
stay there.

S

It opened in June and we have our first reservation for our little Belle in less than 2 weeks. We are DVC members and we get a discount on her stay. When I made the reservation, they asked me all sorts of questions about her likes and dislikes and really nailed down what will be the best situation for her.

Seems like it will be a great property and option for pet lovers.

about a month ago someone posted a really fair review of the place. Pros and Cons, etc. They were there opening weekend and I know they had wished small and large dogs were kept apart and they also said not much shade when dog went outside. They had a few complaints but overall did like it. Maybe search the disboard for the link.

Hi, y'all! We just got back from an AMAZING week at WDW, and I can honestly say I think my puppies had just as good a time as we did! :banana: They stayed at the new Best Friends Resort at WDW (they shared a Vacation Villa).

They were totally pampered (they actually have staff that's paid to play with the dogs!!), happy and even clean -- I highly recommend getting a "Go Home Fresh" bath for them, because they play with the other doggies. I loved that everytime I called to check up on them, anyone who answered the phone was able to give me details on how and what they were doing. :yay:

I think the issues the person above mentioned were just typical opening day kinks that had to be worked out, because I can tell you firsthand the place ran very smoothly. Although it was a little more expensive than what I usually pay my petsitter at home, it was worth the investment to know they were cared for and kept busy by a group of professionals. So yes, thumbs up from the Tibetan Terriers!:thumbsup2

Here's the website, they also have a Facebook page with lots of great pix:
http://wdw.bestfriendspetcare.com/

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter