New Disney Ships: News, Rumors, Speculation.....and Names!

Other cruise lines do this. When I was on NCL, there was an area in the very back on the ship on the top decks. At some point in the evening - maybe 7 pm - it became an adults only area. Otherwise, anyone could go.
They were already doing this on the Wonder on our recent trip. Azure was basically used all day as a family event space (including the family variety acts in early evening), and only became an adult area at night.

I haven't seen anything new, but I've decided that instead of naming one of the the ships the Disney Enchantment, they're going to call it the Disney Encanto.

We don't talk about Palo, no, no...

Just curious -- what's wrong with Palo?

We were booked on a June 2022 cruise and looks like now we wont be able to reschedule until June 2023. I'm pretty bummed about it

I think she looks stunning! Comfortably familiar but different at the same time. I really wish they would forego the white paneling that will cover the balcony areas eventually though, she looks great as is (as did the Dream and Fantasy when they floated out).

No new news? Any updates on names for the other ships or details about themes? Thanks
I've heard no new news yet, but I would expect to possibly hear something in December or January as that is when Meyers Werft might be starting construction.

I read somewhere but I forget where that the 6th ship was delayed again and the 7th was scrapped. I don't think that it is true but that is what I read recently

MJ

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

Latest posts

facebook twitter