New Disney Theme Park reservation system

OK - so after seeing that pink castle for almost 2 hours, I got in and was able to make reservations for the first 3 days of my vacation without issues (hotel stay through DVC and annual pass holder). Problem is I have 4 nights so it won't let me make the other 2 days that I want. It also won't let me make any now for my September trip. Think I may be canceling that one so not a big deal but this isn't right.

OK - so after seeing that pink castle for almost 2 hours, I got in and was able to make reservations for the first 3 days of my vacation without issues (hotel stay through DVC and annual pass holder). Problem is I have 4 nights so it won't let me make the other 2 days that I want. It also won't let me make any now for my September trip. Think I may be canceling that one so not a big deal but this isn't right.
Having same issues, have more then 3 days in DVC stays and Im limited to 3, on hold for Disney IT now....24 mins so far.

I have to go to the dentist. Ya'll let me know what happens. It appears that anyone with a currently active AP is getting blocked from more than 3 days regardless of a resort reservation. I don't know if it is just DVC members, but people are reporting the same issue. DD and I have active APs. DH and DS don't, and I can book all the days of our reservation for them. Ugh!!!

Ressie and AP... was able to book all 11 days in August as well as 7 days in January.

AP not yet activated so that may make a difference.

That was work!!! Good luck all ☺

Ressie and AP... was able to book all 11 days in August as well as 7 days in January.

AP not yet activated so that may make a difference.

That was work!!! Good luck all ☺

Yep. My DH and DS can book all the days of the trip and haven't activated their APs yet. DD and I have activated and are getting the error message. :/

My granddaughter is 2 now but will be 3 when we go it says we do not need to make a reservation for her as no ticket is needed under 3. Will I be able to add her ?

I was able to get 12 days from 7/20-7/31, the park I wanted on the day I wanted. I have an AP and DVC point reservations for 11 nights.

Well, it appears I made a bad decision by doing August first. Thanksgiving and Easter are apparently all locked up and full. I can't find anything for either week. Not a happy camper.

(Or are they even open yet? Did anybody make a successful reservation for either of those weeks?

Well, it appears I made a bad decision by doing August first. Thanksgiving and Easter are apparently all locked up and full. I can't find anything for either week. Not a happy camper.

(Or are they even open yet? Did anybody make a successful reservation for either of those weeks?

Did you link your reservations? I thought I did for October and December and found out I didn’t. Once I did, it let me book!

Weird. Mine didn't look like that. And it won't let me make reservations for length of stay. And my husband can make 4 reservations and I can only do 3. :oops::P:D

Can someone confirm that if you have a hotel reservation you can get park tickets for length of stay? TIA

Now I need to try to get through to customer service. New nightmareo_O

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter