• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

New Disney Theme Park reservation system

I deleted my July Park Reservations so that I could make the one in Oct and Dec but now I'm back to the countdown.:confused3

Did you link your reservations? I thought I did for October and December and found out I didn’t. Once I did, it let me book!
I beleive so. The days show up in "my plans". Is that what we meant by linking? I think I got them to show by typing in the confirmation code into the app.

Add me to the list of active AP and DVC resort reservation all linked to MDE, but only let me reserve 3 days. Then get the 'not so fast' message.

Well, it appears I made a bad decision by doing August first. Thanksgiving and Easter are apparently all locked up and full. I can't find anything for either week. Not a happy camper.

(Or are they even open yet? Did anybody make a successful reservation for either of those weeks?
Make sure your hotel reservations are linked to MDE. We had to link our dec and May trips in order for the system to work right.

I beleive so. The days show up in "my plans". Is that what we meant by linking? I think I got them to show by typing in the confirmation code into the app.

Yes. If are there and you could do online check in, it should read it. Mine were not! I was so worried about August that I completely forgot,

But. I linked and it immediately let me choose so it was instant.

Make sure your hotel reservations are linked to MDE. We had to link our dec and May trips in order for the system to work right.

I did go in an link my hotel last night and I can see the first 3 days each have the park reservations showing. Not sure what is going on. UGH! :worried:

How did you do this? Multiple members are reporting that this combo isn't working

I don't know, I just went into the system like everyone else I suppose, going to disneyworld.com, drop down to Park Pass System, click on "Make a Disney Park Pass Reservation", and went through my days (prioritized for DHS and MK), and made a reservation for each day.

Ok, seems like the AP is working for a lot of people. Does anyone know how to re-link a DVC resort reservation to my disney experience? I am sure I have already linked, because I tried to add the confirmation number and it said it was already in use.

Has anyone gotten thru to Disney or DVC to ask about the AP limit of 3 even with resort reservation?

Has anyone gotten thru to Disney or DVC to ask about the AP limit of 3 even with resort reservation?
I can’t remember the screen, but is there a place to click Disney Resort Guest vs AP? They have that on the calendar availability tool, so wondering if you have to click on Disney Resort Guest to get length of stay.

I have 2 trips 5 days each and it said I reach my reservation limit after 7 days

I'm starting to think that's what's happened to me also. I can't book anything for Thanksgiving and Easter BUT, I have already used up 7 days with August. #ThisAintGonnaWork

I can’t remember the screen, but is there a place to click Disney Resort Guest vs AP?

I don't recall anything like that.

Actually, it should have recognized my resort reservations, since AP only are not supposed to be able to get park reservations yet.

So of the people with AP and resort reservations, some can book all their park reservations, some can only book 3, and some can only book 7. ?????

Last edited:
I’ve also been limited to three passes despite having 4 reservations spanning multiple days...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter