New Disney Weddings Website

mermaidbride1108

Disney Fairy Tale Bride 8.31.09
Anyone else get the email about the new Disney Weddings Website coming this summer?

I got an email and it sounds like the Wishbook is going BYE-BYE.

Anyone else get the email? Anyone have any thought on how it's going to change?

I didn't get it! The Wishbook is no great loss though - the prices were never right anyways!

I received the same email. It wasn't too upset about the Wish Book since the prices weren't correct, additional options never mentioned, AND the fact if you already have an account, you can still access the Wish Book. I'm disappointed I have to wait until the Fall to see the new changes! I can't wait. :thumbsup2

I think that is why they are doing away with the Wishbook because the prices are so wrong, especially for floral. I went with an outside vendor for my personal floral in hopes to cut down costs and in th end I wish I didn't. When I told Laura Kidd I would be using someone else for the bouquets and bouts, she made a comment that a lot of brides do this after seeing the expensive prices on the wishbook and in reality they aren't correct. I wish I knew this because my outside floral was so awful that Disney had to make me a bridal bouquet on the day of my wedding anyway. The outside vendor was a vender other disbrides used in the past so I thought I did my research well and picked someone reputable. The price of Disney's bouquet wasn't much more than what I was charged by the outside vender and the quality was so much better. I guess you get what you pay for...

Does anyone still have this email? I'd love to read it. After our wedding Disney asked to use our photos and vidoes for the new site, I'm so ecxited to hear that it will be posted soon!

I would like to see the email too, what are some of the things that they say will be updated?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter