New DL pins--Better than WDW?

Olaf

DIS Cast Member
OK, is it just me? After looking over the new pins (on PinPics) from Disneyland, I must say I find them way nicer than most of the pins available at WDW. I guess it's just a taste thing, but what gives?

I have to agree 100% with you!

I got hooked on the Disneyland Ca. Pins a couple of months ago when I realized that you were getting a lot more pin for your money/ trade!

I have a pin book just for Ca. and another for WDW.

Being that you are from the "Great State of Texas" (My sister lives in Dallas!)
Where nothing is small! Just big, bigger, biggest

You will not be disappointed with the size of some of these pins! I have a couple of traders if you're interested!

Kathy

I love the CA pins especially the 3D attraction pins. There are really stunning.

Olaf,
I guess we have the same taste in pins, because I would also have to agree with you.
Maybe its the air down here.
Kim

My kids were in DL over spring vacation, right after Easter. The pins that they brought home were fantastic and the prices were the same as WDW. DL has changed their pin trading policies, though, to no longer accept anything except cloisonne', as of May 1st.

DL makes much better pins, especially for holidays. WDW doesn't even compare. Some of the WDW pins...well sometimes I just wonder who designed some of the 2000 attraction pins. They just make me cringe. But the DL pins are fantastic. I even like most of the 1998 series of pins! :) I also favor trading at DL over WDW. If you've never been pin trading at DL, your next Disney trip should be to DL so you can pin trade there. It's so much fun.

Hello,Olaf. Yes I feel that DL pins are also a nicer looking pin. They are more into the theme of Disney than WDW seems to be. The new train and car pins that came out this week make my mouth drool.
The problem is they won't let you order rack pins over the phone unless they are at least a month old. Well it looks like I won't be getting these new ones either.
Kris:jester:

I agree. I think their sliders are larger and better looking and that the most recent pins beat almost anything that WDW has had to offer yet. I wonder why that is?

I have mostly DL pins and then moved to Fl...and the WDW pins just don't "do it" for me....granted I do find a few but DL's look so much nicer....
Holycow

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter