• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

New DVC member - HELP!!

swhite's mom

Earning My Ears
I'm trying to log into dvcmember.com. The problem is that I'm at a library with no access to a phone and my "club ID" keeps being rejected. Any ideas?

Sometimes your club ID and password are the same as the ID you use to log on to disneyworld.com. You might try that. Of course, if you haven't already logged on to dvcmember.com using the club ID and password they mailed to you, nothing else will work.

Is there a question that we can answer by looking it up for you?

YES!! Thank you. I am looking for a map of Saratoga to figure out the best building to stay at - close to the lobby and close to transportation.

The map on the website doesn't show building numbers. The Springs area is the closest to the main pool and lobby area. The two other areas are called Congress Park (closest to Downtown Disney) and the Paddocks.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter