New DVC Member here

unixadm

DIS Veteran
Hi All,

We bought 200 points at the end of last year with our use year starting in April of this year. We took our first DVC trip in May to Beach Club Villas and loved it.

We loved it so much, that we did the additional 120 points deal. We have the Disney Cruise set up for January.

I found this forum and there is some great info here.....just wanted to stop in and say "Hi" and "Thanks!"

Welcome. I just did the same in adding 120 points a couple days ago. A little more than I need but by renting the rest will help keep costs down. Enjoy your vacations and this site provides a lot of information from a variety of views, some very strongly expressed.

Hello and Welcome Home. You've found a great place here to spend some time when you're not at WDW. :sunny:

Welcome Home! (aren't those the two loveliest words ever??) :cool1: :love:

Congratulations - what a way to start - 2 contracts. You have the bug!
Welcome Home. Sandie

Welcome home!!! DVC is great and so are the DIS boards. So much information and so many great people.

Hi,

Welcome home!!!

Ms. Sparrow aka Allison

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter