*NEW ECV'S COMING EARLY DEC 2022*

I used a Disney scooter during our early December weekend trip; I realized on Day One that my 70+ self could not walk 20,000 steps a day…. My experience was that when we hopped, there were not scooters at MK, AK, or Epcot. Epcot had a 23-person waiting list. For our next trip, I will either have built up my stamina or I will rent off site. I experienced both the old and new scooters, and the new ones go faster and were easier to drive at a consistent speed.
So sorry for your “hopping” experience. I feared that might be the case… demand definitely exceeds supply!

Don’t discount offsite rentals… if you have a car, you will need one that you can disassemble easily. If you are taking Disney transport, you will find CMs and bus drivers kind and helpful. I rent from Gold because they have the best service as well as combination of price and quality equipment. They are also pros at adjusting their delivery times to meet my schedule.

It will be a new experience so the first time you do it is the challenge… after that you will wonder why you ever did it differently!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter