• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

New England Meet - THIS COMING WEEKEND - 9/26!!

Hey Sharon...small world...Im glad to find some local people on here. Everett the place to be lol thanks for the welcome...thanks to you too Kim
I still have to lear how all the posting bits work. Ive been a member for a long time but just finally started to try posting this week. Im going to fill out a little but on the reintroduce yourself board I think next...:-)

Thanks for the invite! Unfortunately, I won't be able to make it. Hubby has class until 1 so we won't make it. :(

Thanks for the invite! Unfortunately, I won't be able to make it. Hubby has class until 1 so we won't make it. :(

OK - so he has an excuse, but you can still go without him. :goodvibes

Seriously, you'll be welcomed with or without your other half. I'm not going to make the event because of a prior commitment on the golf course but my wife Valerie is going without me.

We can make the AM train but not lunch. Let me know what info you need from me. Thanks.:)

TSWJan78,Thanks for the invite! I'll be at a dog show that weekend,so maybe next time!

I'll be there for part of it-I'm cheering for a friend at the Komen 5K that morning, but I should be able to make it for part of it. Put me down tentatively as a party of 2, as my mom may come.

Ok so here is my thought.. why don’t we gather beginning at 9:00 am and get in line for the train at 9:30. That way there we will be tighter in line and it give people some time to mingle beforehand. I have a feeling we will have so time to spare before lunch.. should I move the reservation to noon?

If anyone chooses to go to the train after they can head over after lunch. For those of ou still on the undecided list please let me know if you are thinking AM or PM for the train and please confirm you will be joining us for lunch.

Thanks
Tara

Ok so here is my thought.. why don’t we gather beginning at 9:00 am and get in line for the train at 9:30. That way there we will be tighter in line and it give people some time to mingle beforehand. I have a feeling we will have so time to spare before lunch.. should I move the reservation to noon?

If anyone chooses to go to the train after they can head over after lunch. For those of ou still on the undecided list please let me know if you are thinking AM or PM for the train and please confirm you will be joining us for lunch.

Thanks
Tara

Just to confirm Tara. LeftinNorway and I will be AM for the tour and yes for lunch. I like the 9:00/9:30 times.

I suggest leaving the res for 1:00. There are some folks who indicated they would be hard pressed to make noon. Plus we can use any extra time after the tour to stage a group photo op at the train.

Hello

Just to confirm for myself. I will be on the AM train also and will be going to lunch.

Kim

Thanks
Tara

Good idea giving everybody time to gather. I'm still planning on the Red Line in and out. I'd leave the ressie's for 1pm in case we get delayed along the way.

I'm good with the plans as they stand right now. Val and I ( I speak for Val, although I haven't asked her...aren't I presumptuous!) will be arriving on an early commuter train from the South Shore, and will meet you all at 9:00!

I'm good with the plans as they stand right now. Val and I ( I speak for Val, although I haven't asked her...aren't I presumptuous!) will be arriving on an early commuter train from the South Shore, and will meet you all at 9:00!

Val says you can speak for her anytime Mindy.

For those of ou still on the undecided list please let me know if you are thinking AM or PM for the train and please confirm you will be joining us for lunch.

Sadly, my DH and I can no longer make it to the DIS Meet. I got so excited I didn't realize the meet was on the same day as a wedding we had already RSVP'd for. And yes, I thought about not going to the wedding for a minute (don't tell DH).

We'll be PM train, but will be there for lunch.

Edit: FYI, no in-laws, just myself, DW, and 2 DDs...

DH & I will be there for lunch at 1 and PM train. Thanks!
Erika

Just to confirm there will be three of us. Two adults and the little one for the AM train then lunch. Can't wait.

Confirming 2 for lunch and am train :goodvibes Look forward to meeting everyone :)

Tammy & Kevin

Hi Everyone! I am still on board but I think I am going to be solo that day. Now that DD has started high school our schedules are crazier than anticipated, so DH has decided he will stay home with her so she can get in some time with her friends. I will be at the a.m. train. My question is, how will I find everyone???

I have no doubt that many of the attendees will be wearing various items of DIS apparel. They should be easy to spot.

Wish I could join the meet, :sad2: but I will be in WDW on that date.:woohoo::cool1:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter