New England skiers...know any good place to take the kids tubing?

Disney1fan2002

<font color=red>Like OMG the TF is SOO psyched to
I wanted to take them last year, but didn't allow myself time to plan. I heard someplace out in the western part of the state is great tubing, but I forget the name.

Help, please?

Granite Gorge just north of Keene, NH on route 9

But, we dont have much snow! We are expecting 8-14 today, but last night I went by the Gorge, and they're sorta lacking. They do have snow making equipment, but it's been too warm

Brandy

There's a place in Amesbury too, right off of 495.

Most ski mountains have tubing as well.

Granite Gorge just north of Keene, NH on route 9

But, we dont have much snow! We are expecting 8-14 today, but last night I went by the Gorge, and they're sorta lacking. They do have snow making equipment, but it's been too warm

Brandy

Granite Gorge is a fun place and the people who run it are really nice too. We went there last winter with my brother and his family. We had my DD with us who was too young to tube. I explained that my DH and I would like to go tubing but that we would go one at a time since the other would be with DD. So, the woman running it said that we only needed to buy one pass for the two of us and we could switch off. I thought that was really nice and so once DD is old enough we will definately go back. I love to give business to nice people.

ETA: We are getting lots of nice fluffy snow today. I am sure that they will have plenty for tubing now.

We don't head west but we do head north to Nashoba. They have some excellent tubing there -- 15 lanes and 3 lifts. Two hours for $20. It's terrific!

Are you thinking of Pat's Peak in Henniker, NH? We've gone in past years and the tubing was a lot of fun!

I like Cranmore. Mom can go outlet shopping in North Conway just down the road too! :thumbsup2

I just remembered another good one in the western part of MA -- Butternut in Great Barrington. Nice little ski mountain and really good tubing.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter