New Express Transportation: $19/day or $29/week-SERVICE ENDING AUGUST 23RD 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.
That's interesting that your bus was available after the show. Back in December, I was told the last bus departed the park at normal park closing time. If I were to be there for a fireworks show, after normal park closing time, I would have to use another means of transportation, when leaving the park. That info played a part in my missing a fireworks show, just so I could take the Express Transportation, as I did not want to get caught in the mass exodus using the normal transportation, after the show.

I know there had been guest comments that adding a later bus would be helpful and I'm assuming that's why there's an 8:20 bus scheduled from HS to MK at times.

Did any one see in the pass holder news letter it talk about the express service, I am hoping this many they are keeping it a little longer then just to the end of this month. maybe more people will see this and try it out.

I always have park hopper and I am really interested in getting this express bus service. If there is a party like MVMCP starting at 7 pm, can non-party guests still park hop to MK using this service before park closes at 7 pm? TIA for helping me out here!

Did any one see in the pass holder news letter it talk about the express service, I am hoping this many they are keeping it a little longer then just to the end of this month. maybe more people will see this and try it out.
Yes, and it gave me the same thought
Fingers crossed

I always have park hopper and I am really interested in getting this express bus service. If there is a party like MVMCP starting at 7 pm, can non-party guests still park hop to MK using this service before park closes at 7 pm? TIA for helping me out here!
I can't imagine why not. Open till 7 is open till 7
Now, you may not be able to get on a bus at 7, or even at 6:50. As long as you'd get to the park before it closed you are fine.

Wait .. It's only planned until the end of this month?

I was hoping to utilize this for a short trip in March. Do DHS in the morning EMH .. and hope over to MK around 1ish and then hop back at the end of the day (before the night festivities). My wife thinks I'm crazy to want to spend $45 just on a bus .. but I know what the time savings will be to be deposited right inside Tomorrowland without having to go to the TTC or through security again. With a 4 yo and 5 month old .. this seems like a no brainer to me.

If it wasn't available, we'd probably use the regular bus service (which will probably be fine) .. but I look at a time savings of 30-60 minutes by taking this.

Wait .. It's only planned until the end of this month?

I was hoping to utilize this for a short trip in March. Do DHS in the morning EMH .. and hope over to MK around 1ish and then hop back at the end of the day (before the night festivities). My wife thinks I'm crazy to want to spend $45 just on a bus .. but I know what the time savings will be to be deposited right inside Tomorrowland without having to go to the TTC or through security again. With a 4 yo and 5 month old .. this seems like a no brainer to me.

If it wasn't available, we'd probably use the regular bus service (which will probably be fine) .. but I look at a time savings of 30-60 minutes by taking this.
I'm not sure anyone knows what the plans are
It started out to be for a month
Then through the marathon
Then through the end of the month
Now they are sending out info on it
Seems a bit strange to advertise something they are not keeping but who knows
If I had to guess, it will continue

I also just received the AP email promoting the Express service! I would think that they plan to keep it for a while if they are now sending emails for it!
I plan to use it in March!!! Simply to avoid security lines when park hopping!

I'm not sure anyone knows what the plans are
It started out to be for a month
Then through the marathon
Then through the end of the month
Now they are sending out info on it
Seems a bit strange to advertise something they are not keeping but who knows
If I had to guess, it will continue
Well if there was someplace I could tell them I would definitely use this service if it was available on my next trip .. I'd tell them.

Yes there is, write disney guest. relations. They take feedback seriously and pass it to the appropriate area

I know we plan to use it on our trip in 2 weeks. I will sing it's praises to anyone who will listen. Feedback has been really positive. It's just a matter of getting the word out and usage up. Time will do that.

I know we plan to use it on our trip in 2 weeks. I will sing it's praises to anyone who will listen. Feedback has been really positive. It's just a matter of getting the word out and usage up. Time will do that.

I think as previously mentioned low rider ship to start is by design to get the kinks out..then they are now adverting to AP holders..rather than going big with advertising..I think they are using a predetermined progression

Heading to Disney next month and hoping this service continues until then (just tweeted WDWtoday!). Probably a dumb question - if I'm near the Express Transportation pickup spot early in the day (before I'm ready to hop) I'm assuming I can stop by and they will tell me the schedule for the buses to each park for that day so that I can at least do some "day of" planning for our park hop timing? Is there anywhere else in the parks to find out this information, or only right there where you catch the buses?

Heading to Disney next month and hoping this service continues until then (just tweeted WDWtoday!). Probably a dumb question - if I'm near the Express Transportation pickup spot early in the day (before I'm ready to hop) I'm assuming I can stop by and they will tell me the schedule for the buses to each park for that day so that I can at least do some "day of" planning for our park hop timing? Is there anywhere else in the parks to find out this information, or only right there where you catch the buses?
yes you can ask early in the day, I would not trust anywhere else to give me the information.

We just got back from our trip (Dec. 29th to Jan. 9th) and used the service. Each time we got off the bus we asked them what the times were for the next park we would be headed for. They are always 30 minutes apart so all you need to remember is 10/40, 20/50, or 0/30.

I am doing it today with a friend in an ECV and it has been very good so fair I hope they keep it

Did the newsletter mention the same pricing, or was it left vague? Hoping that they don't raise the price after this month if it continues. I plan on trying it during our trip during the first week of Feb.

Did the newsletter mention the same pricing, or was it left vague? Hoping that they don't raise the price after this month if it continues. I plan on trying it during our trip during the first week of Feb.
I think it was the same price

Using it again today (just hopped on a bus from Epcot to AK) and a CM actually told us that there is no end date right now. Not sure if this is the good news we've been hoping for or just an inconsistency in CM info. Fingers crossed!! (They also said that feedback has been very good and that it's been doing really well -- also not sure if this is just "Disney positivity" since the most people I've seen on a bus was 10, so far)

***CORRECTION/UPDATE***
Just got off the bus at AK and CM said that it is DEFINITELY going through the summer, after that, not sure. I'll take it!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter