New Express Transportation: $19/day or $29/week-SERVICE ENDING AUGUST 23RD 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm at epcot right now and sitting at the bench by express transportation. A family of 4 came to purchase the service, they were going to dhs, this was at 10:25 the bus to dhs was leaving at 10:30, the cm told them to board the bus and he would message the dhs station so they could charge over there cause the cm didn't want the family to have to wait another 30 minutes. I thought this was very helpful and thoughtful

I'm at epcot right now and sitting at the bench by express transportation. A family of 4 came to purchase the service, they were going to dhs, this was at 10:25 the bus to dhs was leaving at 10:30, the cm told them to board the bus and he would message the dhs station so they could charge over there cause the cm didn't want the family to have to wait another 30 minutes. I thought this was very helpful and thoughtful

That's very similar to my story from earlier this year, too. (HERE.)

Outstanding service by the CMs!

Is this service available for Cast Members with Main Entrance Passes and Annual Passholders? Cast Members and Annual Passholders may purchase the single-day service for $15 or the multi-day service for $24 (valid for seven consecutive days from day of sale).

Does anyone know if a CM/Spouse with a MEP can also get Express Transportation for their (typically up to 3) Guest Passes?

Does anyone know if a CM/Spouse with a MEP can also get Express Transportation for their (typically up to 3) Guest Passes?
I would think so, the mep is a hopper unless all other 3 parks are blocked out for that particular day

We will be attending SWAGS dessert party at HS on Tuesday. SWAGS starts at 8p and park closes at 8p. We would like to head over to EPCOT after the show for EMH. Am I correct that we will have to make it to the express bus by 8:30p if I want to take it to Epcot? Will I have enough time?

If I take the regular bus, will it go to Epcot or do I have to go back to my resort first and then switch to an Epot bus?

We will be attending SWAGS dessert party at HS on Tuesday. SWAGS starts at 8p and park closes at 8p. We would like to head over to EPCOT after the show for EMH. Am I correct that we will have to make it to the express bus by 8:30p if I want to take it to Epcot? Will I have enough time?

If I take the regular bus, will it go to Epcot or do I have to go back to my resort first and then switch to an Epot bus?

There are still regular buses going between parks, so if they don't have the Express, you'll be fine. Or you can also take the boat between HS and EP.

Can anyone confirm if I see ROL at 715 if,I can catch an express to Mk after? And what time that bus is? Thank you in advance, I am here now!

Can anyone confirm if I see ROL at 715 if,I can catch an express to Mk after? And what time that bus is? Thank you in advance, I am here now!

The AK/MK route goes at the top of the hour and 30 minutes after. So you will need to take the 8:00 bus to the MK. No need to rush to the checkin point, since RoL will be over at 7:30.

So here's a question, oh great DW experts...

1) Since we're traveling with grade school kids, who sometimes need a quick, simple meal (hamburger, hot dogs, nuggets, etc.), are there any quick-serve fairly cheap, fast dining options you'd recommend CLOSE to the bus locations for any or all of the 4 parks?

My thought is that we may want to get away from a crowded park and maybe head to one that would fulfill my question, OR if it turns out may be a bit early for the bus, maybe could grab something close nearby to maximize waiting.

2) Also, anyone know if eating is allowed on the bus? Even if so, I wouldn't do some smelly, sloppy food, but just thinking if the kids had some chicken nuggets or something they could eat without making a mess that might be an option to save a little time if they're getting a bit hungry and irritable.

So here's a question, oh great DW experts...

1) Since we're traveling with grade school kids, who sometimes need a quick, simple meal (hamburger, hot dogs, nuggets, etc.), are there any quick-serve fairly cheap, fast dining options you'd recommend CLOSE to the bus locations for any or all of the 4 parks?

My thought is that we may want to get away from a crowded park and maybe head to one that would fulfill my question, OR if it turns out may be a bit early for the bus, maybe could grab something close nearby to maximize waiting.

2) Also, anyone know if eating is allowed on the bus? Even if so, I wouldn't do some smelly, sloppy food, but just thinking if the kids had some chicken nuggets or something they could eat without making a mess that might be an option to save a little time if they're getting a bit hungry and irritable.
1)MK : The Lunching Pad and Cosmic Rays, Epcot: Electric Umbrella, DHS: Catalina Eddie, Rosies All American Cafe, Fairfax Faire, AK: Harambe Market, further away is Pizzafari, there is a bakery style q/s closer.

2) no eating is allowed inside the buses, some drivers overlook when someone is eating, others will tell you not to. But the rule is no eating

Last edited:
Signs in the buses, plus it's announced over the PA.
Most, but not all, drivers are ok with covered drinks and cans. Most, but not all, enforce the no open food policy.
What's that thing on the right side?

ry%3D400
no playing old time radio? No cassette tapes? no robot heads?

I think that I am going to try this for our trip in May. Even if we only use it once or twice it will be worth it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter