New F&W Passport Booklets No More Stamps

Do you like the New Passports

• Yes

Votes: 24 77.4%
  • No

Votes: 7 22.6%

• Total voters
I like it. You'll be able to keep that much neater than the random upside down stamps, or stamps covering two different pages!
I don't expect to be doing the F&W passport because I don't expect to be doing more than one or two booths, but I have done similar things with kids. The randomness is what gives it the charm and sense of authenticity. On our last trip to Canada, our passports were stamped on a random page in the visa section, which surprised us, since on the previous trip they weren't stamped at all. But we need to flip through all the pages just to find the stamp, and that, too, is part of the authenticity. They're not supposed to be neat and organized.

I'm sure kids can have fun with the stickers, and obviously some adults prefer them, but to me, the stickers would make the passport lose all value.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter