New Fireworks Remix Game

:eek: :scared1: Oh my gosh! I was not expecting it to be so hard... I was finally getting used to the old game and now I'm back where I started trying to learn how to time it all.! Really confusing!! :confused3

Hmm Well I guess the Fireworks Magic Pin is rare now, huh? Good Thing I got 1 5 star Fireworks Magic Pin :)
They were given out for almost 2 years pretty regular, I would not even let them get near the same boat as rare let alone in it. I don't play that often and I have more then a full lanyard.

I don't really like the new fireworks game too much. Its more difficult and for more work you get less points? I also don't like the explode all button it is good in concept but not really when you play. At least they have not touched Haunted mansion.

I don't really like the new fireworks game too much. Its more difficult and for more work you get less points? I also don't like the explode all button it is good in concept but not really when you play. At least they have not touched Haunted mansion.
:scared: -GASP- :scared1: don't ever let that thought out of your head again - they can add new rooms and arrangements to the mansion all day but make no big changes please. especially credit wise LOL ;)

That was EXTREMELY disorienting for a first play through. I managed to get to level 4 and then my eyes stopped working. And locking the pad was a terrible idea, at least in my case.

:scared: -GASP- :scared1: don't ever let that thought out of your head again - they can add new rooms and arrangements to the mansion all day but make no big changes please. especially credit wise LOL ;)

Unless they upped the credits. This is why I don't get why people are now happy that fireworks gets less credits because it "brings it more in line with the other games".
Baloney. Then just increase the payout of the other games.

It's great that people that aren't very good at it will at least get something (I think). But it's like everyone walking into work this morning and getting the news that now you will only get paid for the actual work you do and it will be more difficult to get it done. Oh, by the way, the most you will ever make is half of what you made before and chances are it will only be 1/4 of what you made before.

Could any of us live with that kind of pay cut in real life? I don't think so.

I'm sorry but i am really not liking this. There really is no way to get good at it, seeing as to there is no order. And pretty much whatever place you are in the very first round determines your placement for the entire game. Third there is so much lag whenever i shoot all at once that i would get more points by not doing that at all. Not to mention the credits ar waaaay lower than they were. I mean you spend about 15 minutes in that game just to get 400 credits. I mean come on.

Well I see that since I was not great at fireworks and when the big guys or gals were getting their credits it was impossible to get to level 5. So my pay out was never very good for fireworks and much too stressful for the effort. I got most of the credits from mansion. and yes I agree all games should be relatively the same in credits. Yes it would be nice to raise the credits of all games. But finally the ones who were good a fireworks do not get so many more than the others who play other games well. I am extremely good at ghosts. Why should a get less in effort in my best game than fireworks. I have learned to earn credits and buy things.

So I for one am happy with a fair playing field. So the executives lost the CEO credits and us poor lower employees now can compete with the big guys now. So in reality some lost credits so others could have a fair chance to trade and get things too. :)

Thanks VMK from all bad fireworks players :thumbsup2

Oh and to top if off, the new pins we get from it are nontradeable.

Unless they upped the credits. This is why I don't get why people are now happy that fireworks gets less credits because it "brings it more in line with the other games".

Couldn't agree more! They keep adding more and more items and I don't see them lowering the price of all that stuff! I think they have unrealistic expectations of how much time the average player really has to sit and earn credits. Also.. there is only 5 or 6 people who will make it to level 5 out of 100 that started the game, and now those people don't even get a bonus for their excellent play! Sorry, but its not right. I'm thrilled that they now do a payout based on how high of a score you can achieve (similar to mansion) but to take away the bonus for the best players is a cheap shot.

On a more positive note, I do like the new way the game is played, its much more interesting now.

It's great that people that aren't very good at it will at least get something (I think). But it's like everyone walking into work this morning and getting the news that now you will only get paid for the actual work you do and it will be more difficult to get it done. Oh, by the way, the most you will ever make is half of what you made before and chances are it will only be 1/4 of what you made before.

Could any of us live with that kind of pay cut in real life? I don't think so.

No Way Jose!! I can't stand the cred drop!! It's sucksville!! The game is good, cred drop bad!

I Need a new way to earn extra cred!!
PrinceLegolas

I think they have unrealistic expectations of how much time the average player really has to sit and earn credits.

I think the "cheap shot" you mentioned is VMK telling us that they want kids playing, ONLY. I can't imagine an adult playing for over an hour just to win a track kit? Or how about.. PLAY FOR DAYS just to have ability to dare I say.. purchase a crazy expensive turnstile?

Bottom line, players who depended on the fireworks game for income are completely speechless. Sure we can say we hate it or we can live with it or we love it because people are now hindered (quite a reason I must say, can you say true colors?) from it. Fact is, what took 12-14 minutes to earn, will now take 45-50 minutes.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter