• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

New from Ohio

Kindra- thats cool!! What resort are you staying in? Im at the POP-where are you in Ohio??

Hello from Akron!
Spent some time drinking in Toledo (aka "college") and came home to marry my HS classmate.

We'll be in FW 10-5 through 10-12 to celebrate 10 years!

WELCOME !!!! Isn't this board GREAT !!!! I just stumbled upon it a few months back. I am also from OH, just East of Cleveland. Have a great trip, and trust me people here can answer just about anything you need.

HELLO from ASHTABULA!

you'll LOVE the site-- wonderful info and always another WDW fan :lovestruc

Imagine if Cedar Point was in Orlando. Would the world be perfect then? So glad it's here though! It's just not summer if you haven't been to CP. There's nothing quite like the front of the Millenium Force at night. :cool1: When my sister worked at WDW, we would always laugh at other CM's who would ask if she had ever been to CP. They were in awe. :worship: Actually, there was quite a large number of coaster enthusiasts who were also CM's. Anyway, is the meet on for CP or is it still going to be at Home Depot? ;)

Maybe we can meet in the paint section in Home Depot in Sandusky and then go on to CP! LOL:rotfl2:

I don't know when it would be a good time for a DIS meet at CP. I mean we could always shoot for the weekends only since they're not as busy. Or even during Halloweekends....any thoughts on that??:rolleyes1

I can't believe it took me so long to find this...
I knew that there had to be more Ohioans here somewhere.
Now maybe my DW will believe me that Ohio has one of (if not the highest) population of Disney fans.
I like the meet idea at CP, was just there on Sunday and if you didn't mind the heat, there were no lines for anything, Millenium was 15 min, Raptor, Mantis, and Magnum were walk on...:woohoo:

Welcome from another Ohioan! I'm from NE Ohio, and fairly new to posting. I usually spend more time reading. There is a lot of info here.

I've been to Disney numerous times too - I lose count :confused3

I can't believe our next trip is coming up so soon!:banana:

Welcome from another Ohioan! I'm from NE Ohio, and fairly new to posting. I usually spend more time reading. There is a lot of info here.
I am the same way more time reading than posting, but figured I might as well get more interactive.popcorn::
I too am in NE Ohio, Medina area.

I've been to Disney numerous times too - I lose count :confused3
I can remember all the ones with DW from 99 on, but some of the Family ones blend, or are purposefully merged into a Disney memory:rolleyes1

I can't believe our next trip is coming up so soon!:banana:

Congrats on the upcoming trip:yay:
I still have a while but time has gone quickly and now that summer is here I am sure it will be here in no time.:hourglass
Plus there is always CP to pass the time until then.

I am the same way more time reading than posting, but figured I might as well get more interactive.popcorn::
I too am in NE Ohio, Medina area.

Congrats on the upcoming trip:yay:
I still have a while but time has gone quickly and now that summer is here I am sure it will be here in no time.:hourglass
Plus there is always CP to pass the time until then.

We are from the Canton area but spend a lot of time up your way since my daughter is a soccer player and plays at the Lodi fields.

I am sure the summer will go by quickly - it always does. You are lucky you don't have to work around a school schedule - yet!
I don't have a big desire to go to CP anymore. I'm not really into the big coasters. I'm kind of worried about going on EE and RnR :eek: However, I do like BTMRR and SM.

I am sure the summer will go by quickly - it always does. You are lucky you don't have to work around a school schedule - yet!
I know, that will be an issue eventually, since our anniversary is in October and I really like going on vacation in Sept. and Oct.

I don't have a big desire to go to CP anymore. I'm not really into the big coasters. I'm kind of worried about going on EE and RnR :eek: However, I do like BTMRR and SM.
They are fun, but I refuse to wait more than 20 or so minutes at CP, we have season passes and my aunt and uncle have a condo about 10 min away so we spend more time there than in the park.
RnR is Awesome, it was my first inverted coaster and now I can't get enough we were lucky to be there when they soft opened it and got to ride like 5-6 times with no wait, the best part is you don't have that first hill to deal with, EE we rode 3 or 4 times in a row it was so good. :goodvibes
Plus they are both themed so well you really don't realize you are riding a "coaster" cause you are looking at everything around you.
You will have to let me know how you liked them when you come back.

Add me as another poster from Ohio. I live about 15 minutes east of Bowling Green.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter