• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

New frozen ride wait time at RD

pfeifer14

Mouseketeer
i was not able to score FP for the new frozen ride. We will try to make it right after the park open. But I am definitely not the type that will run to the attraction as soon as CM says "go". So if we will be at the park entrance by 830am and walk causally to Frozen ride. How long will we expect to wait w/o FP?

Following as I'm curious about this as well. We are staying offsite and I am not hopeful I will be able to get a FP. We're traveling with 3 children and I doubt we'll be able to get them to even move quickly to the ride. I've been wondering if rope drop is my best bet or waiting until night. We'll be at Epcot 2 nights, so could miss Illuminations our 1st night.

It is 7:00 PM Eastern right now and the MDE app says that the Frozen Ever After wait time is 135 minutes. Epcot closes at 9:00 pm tonight. Guess if you get in line now you won't be able to ride it before it closes!

It is 7:00 PM Eastern right now and the MDE app says that the Frozen Ever After wait time is 135 minutes. Epcot closes at 9:00 pm tonight. Guess if you get in line now you won't be able to ride it before it closes!
Disney's policy is that if you are in the line before the park's closing time, you will ride. Regardless of how long it takes to get through the line. Disney has also been known to inflate the wait times at the end of the night to discourage people from getting in to the line. If you're willing to wait, and it's before the closing time of Epcot, get in line!

Disney's policy is that if you are in the line before the park's closing time, you will ride. Regardless of how long it takes to get through the line. Disney has also been known to inflate the wait times at the end of the night to discourage people from getting in to the line. If you're willing to wait, and it's before the closing time of Epcot, get in line!

Is there an easy way to tell approximately how long the line is just by walking by to know if that number is wrong? What I mean is, is there a point where if the line reaches that point it has to be at least XX mins long, or the opposite being if it's at that point it's impossible for it to be any longer than XX mins?

I'm curious, too. We're staying off-site so I have no preconceived notions of getting an FEA FP+. But, like OP, we're not really runners going to run to get to the ride. We'll try to get there with the mob, probably towards the back, and I'm hoping we wait less than an hour. We have an ADR at Akershus at 11:00. Hopefully we'll be off before then!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter