New goal, new me, new excitement!Angie's journal w/Charlo's notes(Motivators welcome)

Well, I weighed in yesterday at the scale in the office and it said 210.8....woo who. That means I am at least on my way back down. I just finished walking 30 minutes at the office and plan to do something tonight. This past Sunday, I got up early and walked/jogged for four laps around the college which means that is four miles. It is the most I've done as far as distance in a long, long time. Progress, progress!!! 38 weeks until my dream race and vacation! :)

Happy Friday!!! YAY!!:banana:

I have officially signed up for the 2013 Princess Half Marathon at WDW!!! I am SO excited. I have been working out pretty hard since I signed up. Haha, I'm on day three. Sunday morning I ran/walked at the college for 6 miles. Monday we went to the gym and did lower body. Tonight we did P90x Kenpo. I really enjoyed it.

Well, it has been a long time since I have updated my journal. However, this is the first time that I can say that even though I haven't been updating my journal, I have been working out. I completed the Princess 1/2 in February. I will post those pictures soon. Then, I signed up for the Disneyland 1/2 and 10k which they are calling the Dumbo Double Dare. I am a little behind on my training but am working to get caught up. I have started doing weight watchers (unofficially) with a co-worker. In my first week, I am down 2.5 pounds.

It is kind of sad, because I am higher in my weight then were I was when I started this journal several years ago. I user to make THIS :scared: FACE at the thought of 215. Well, I am 221 today. So, :scared::sad::scared:!!!

But, the only thing I can do is work on it from here. I have joined a swimming center and play in the water some. I am doing this in addition to my running.

Well, I weighed in today and came in at 218!!! So, I am out of the 220s again...oh thank goodness!! I am training hard for the Disneyland 1/2 marathon in less than two weeks. I know it will be a fun trip. I am swimming or running almost every day of the week. :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter