• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

New guidelines - August CANCELLED ADR Thread - Read 1st Post

Just finalizing my plans so that I can make fastpasses in 2 weeks. I have the following reservations to cancel:
Chef Mickey on 8/22 @ 5:20 for 5 people
Tusker House on 8/24 @ 10:30 for 5 people
Please PM if interested. I will hold these until Monday.

Just finalizing my plans so that I can make fastpasses in 2 weeks. I have the following reservations to cancel:
Chef Mickey on 8/22 @ 5:20 for 5 people
Tusker House on 8/24 @ 10:30 for 5 people
Please PM if interested. I will hold these until Monday.

Just cancelled both.

Fine tuning our plans for our August trip. I have the following reservations to cancel:

BOG Dinner on 8/22 at 7:10 PM for a party of 4 - TAKEN

BOG Dinner on 8/28 at 9:20 PM for a party of 4 - TAKEN

Please PM me if anyone is interested. I will hang on to them for a few days.

Last edited:

I am finalizing my plans for August since FP+ date is just a few weeks away.

I have BOG dinner on 8/29/15 at 8:30 pm for 4 people.

PM me if interested and we can coordinate.

TAKEN

Last edited:
I have a BOG lunch adr for 4 people for 11:25 on 8/30. Let me know if anyone is interested.

I was so excited last night, when on the 100th time I checked (that day alone) - an ADR popped up for BOG during our week

This morning I realized that I jumped the gun and my travel math was flawed and we'd never be assured of getting to the Magic Kingdom in time on our arrival day

I am letting go of an ADR for 8 people at BOG lunch, 8/13 at 12:05 - if you want to coordinate let me know today

TAKEN

Last edited:

This is what I currently have available to cancel

8/22 BOG for 4 at 9:25 pm

8/23 1900 Park Fare for 4 at 7:30 p

PM me if interested

Last edited:
BOG Dinner on 8/22 at 7:10 PM for a party of 4 is still available. - TAKEN

Please PM me if anyone is interested.

Last edited:
Planning to cancel a BOG - 4ppl, Aug 15, 7pm or so (can't remember exactly.) Not in a rush, PM me if you want it. - Tentatively spoken for.

Last edited:
I will be dropping Crystal Palace - Friday August 14 at 8:20am for 8 people.

Update - Canceled as of 6/18

Last edited:
I will be releasing the following reservations in the next day or two:
8/8 Be Our Guest for 5 at 5:20 PM
8/13 Be Our Guest for 5 at 7:30 PM
Let me know if anyone wants these.

Hi everyone ,

I have a reservation for Chef Mickey on August 27 at 1:15pm for 3. PM me if interested!

GRRRR. I have some ADR's to cancel. We check out 8/1 and I made ADR's for 8/1. STUPID. I was thinking it was our last day, and its not! so mad. It was a perfect day too. Anyway, I'm in no rush to cancel, please PM me and we can come up with a time.

ALL FOR AUGUST 1---6 PEOPLE

Crystal Palace 8am

Cinderella's Royal Table noon

BOG 6:40pm

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter