New guidelines - February CANCELLED ADR Thread - Read 1st Post

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have two reservations for the Crystal Palace to cancel. Both are for three people, but sometimes these also can be made for four.

Date: Thursday, February 12, 2015 (EMH Morning) - TAKEN
Time: 8:10 AM
Guests: 3 People

Date: Saturday, February 14, 2015 - CANCELLED
Time: 8:10 AM
Guests: 3 People

I have not cancelled these yet. I am willing to coordinate. You can PM me.

I'm about to cancel a Crystal Palace on 2/22 (Sunday) for 2, 8:30 AM

If anyone is looking for pre-park opening for a larger party - I did see some times available (I think there was an 8:10, maybe also an 8:30) for groups of 3-4.

Just cancelled Cape May Cafe for party of 6 at 9:10am on Saturday Feb 21, 2015.

Have an Akershus party of 6 on Feb 20th at 4:25pm to cancel!

Just cancelled a Sci-Fi Dine-In on Fri 2/27 at 1:25pm for 4 people. Got a slightly better time that works better.

Cancelling:
BOG - 2/24/15 @ 5:40 for a party of 6 - GONE****

PM me if want to try and coordinate.

I will be cancelling the following ressies for 3 people:

Tuesday, February 3rd
Chef Mickey's - 9:20am
Coral Reef - 6:15pm

Wednesday, February 4th
Hollywood and Vine - 9:15am
Akershus Royal Banquet Hall -10:45am
San Angel Inn Restaurante - 5:30pm

Please PM me if you'd like to coordinate. Otherwise, I will be cancelling these at 12pm CST on 1/2/15.

Happy New Year!!! pixiedust:

In case anyone else needs it, there's a thread for A&E and other popular attraction cancellations located here.

That said, I have a few ADRs I will cancel next weekend unless someone actually wants to try and coordinate these:

Sci-Fi Dine-In, party of 4, at 3:05pm on 2/23 (Released)
Crystal Palace, party of 4, at 9:15am on 2/26 (Released)
Biergarten, party of 4, at 5:15pm on 2/27 (Released)
Crystal Palace, party of 4, at 9:15am on 2/28 (Released)

We decided to change our trip to the week before valentines day instead of valentines weekend. As soon as I post this I am canceling the following reservations

Feb 14th 7:40 am Chef Mickey for 5
Feb 14th 4:45 pm Coral Reef for 5
Feb 13th 5:40 pm 50's prime time for 5

Also canceling Monday 2/9 at 7pm Sci. For 5

I have two reservations for Be Our Guest to cancel- February 25th at 4:30 for 8 and 4:35 for 7. I can wait a few days if someone wants to coordinate. Please PM me.

I have a Wishes Dessert party ADR for 4 on Saturday, February 7 to cancel. Please PM if you would like to coordinate.

FYI-At time of reservation Disney requires full payment (~$27 per person) for dessert party.

I have Tusker House - Feb 1 at 10:30am for 5 people. Cancelling tomorrow morning. PM if interested.

I have a Wishes Dessert party ADR for 4 on Saturday, February 7 to cancel. Please PM if you would like to coordinate. FYI-At time of reservation Disney requires full payment (~$27 per person) for dessert party.

I will be canceling this ADR this evening!

I have two ADRs to cancel, both Sunday February 1:

Liberty Tree Tavern, for 4 people
6:40 pm, Feb 1

Be Our Guest, for 4 people
8:20 pm, Feb 1

PM me to coordinate, otherwise, I will cancel on January 7.

Vanessa

Canceling Crystal Palace 8:20am, Sat Feb 28--no longer available

Please pm if you'd like to coordinate for the drop/add.

Canceling Ohana, Feb 15th at 10:35AM for 6 people. PM to coordinate, or else I will drop on Wed Jan 14. Thanks!

There are a couple of BOG dinner reservations on Feb 27/28 right now-the times are late though 9:40pm. Thought I would share in case anyone is able to do it. It is too late for my kids for dinner but thought I would help someone else.

I have a BOG reservation for February 5 @ 4:05PM. Party of 2. If someone is interested I will be cancelling it this evening.

****Already Gone******

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter