New guidelines - February CANCELLED ADR Thread - Read 1st Post

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have a BOG on February 27th at 6:55 PM that I will be canceling. My reservation is for 2 people. If you're interested let me know!

I just joined the boards, and I am interested in your BOG reservation on 2/27. I am unable to PM you since I am new. Please contact me if it is still available. Thanks so much!

I have a BOG on February 27th at 6:55 PM that I will be canceling. My reservation is for 2 people. If you're interested let me know!

I am interested if it is still available! I am unable to PM since I just joined the boards today. Thanks!

Have the following to cancel. Please PM me if you would like to coordinate.

All are for 2 people on Monday, 2/16/15:
Le Cellier 1:15pm
Sci-Fi 3:15pm
O'hana 5pm
O'hana 6:55pm

I have a few Akherus princess dining on the 26th Im going to cancel ... 10:35 and 1:25 and also Garden Grill at 5:40 & 7:10 ... Anyone interested ??

Going to cancel:

Crystal Palace on 2/21 at 12:15 for 8 people
1900 Park Fare on 2/21 at 4:35 for 8 people

PM if interested.

I have a BOG dinner ressie for 4 on Saturday 2/28. The only problem is that it's really really late. If anyone is interested, let me know.

BOG 2/28 4 people @ 9:40pm!!!! - GONE

I have a few ADRs to cancel - pm me if interested will be canceling tonight.

TTDP 2/2/15 6:15pm for 6 (4a & 2c) -- GONE
BOG 2/2/15 4:55pm for 6 -- GONE
BOG 2/1/15 6:25pm for 6 -- GONE
BOG 1/31/15 6:35pm for 4 -- GONE
HOLLYWOOD & VINE 2/1/15 8:00am for 6 -- GONE
HOLLYWOOD & VINE 1/31/15 9:15am for 6
CRYSTAL PALACE 2/3/15 8:00am for 6
OHANA 1/30/15 5:30pm for 6

Just a friendly reminder! :goodvibes

The Cancel Threads allow DIS'ers to post ADRs they are planning to cancel. At times, DIS'ers may be able to wait to cancel and offer to coordinate a time to release the ADR, other times the ADR must be cancelled in order to book a new ADR.

When posting a cancel, please indicate if it is cancelled or you are willing to coordinate via PM. ALL coordination must be handled via PM.

You must have 10 posts in order to PM. Do not post on the thread that you don't have enough posts to PM. Become an active DIS'er! :thumbsup2

Trade/Transfer/Wanted posts are not allowed.

Please follow the guidelines. ALL posts that are not cancel notices will be removed. Failure to follow the guidelines may result in an infraction.

If you want to subscribe to this thread, please use the option in Thread Tools!

Thank you for your cooperation and happy planning!

These are all party of 2. PM me if you would like to try to coordinate

2/13...Dine with an Imagineer.Hollywood Brown Derby 12pm
2/13 'Ohana 8pm GONE

2/14 50's Primetime 11:30

2/17 Be Our Guest 8:15

2/18 Via Napoli 11:30

2/19 'Ohana 8:15

2/21 Be Our Guest 5:50

I have another one to cancel for 4 people.

2/27/15 Le Cellier Steakhouse @ 6pm

I will need to cancel Crystal Palace for 3 people on Wednesday, February 4 @ 6:20. I will wait a couple days for any takers that want to coordinate.

In case anyone is interested be our guest has suddenly a lot of availability 10, 11, 13, 15, 19 Feb for dinner and possibly more dates that I didn't check. So get them while you can!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter