• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

New guidelines - November CANCELLED ADR Thread - Read 1st Post

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've made up my mind to drop a Wishes Fireworks Dessert Party for 3 on Wednesday November, 11 so if anyone wants it PM me! It is a pre-pay reservation fyi! - PENDING

I was just able to randomly snag a BOG lunch reservation on 11/14 for 8!!

So, I had to just drop the following BOG:
1:45 on 11/14 for 1
2:25 on 11/14 for 2

They are still there...hurry!

I have a H&V reservation that I will be canceling. It's for a party of 4, PM me if you are interested. I think it should be a Minnie Holiday Dine dinner.

Hollywood & Vine Dinner
Date: Friday, November 6, 2015
Time: 4:35 PM

I have an AKERSHUS dinner at 6:25 on November 27th for 7 people to release. PM to coordinate!

Gone!

Last edited:
I have a Garden Grill on 11/17 at 4pm for 6 to release. PM as per thread rules to coordinate.

I will be releasing a 7:20 dinner reservation for 2 at 'Ohana for 11/27/15. If you would like it, please PM me and we can coordinate a time for me to release the reservation. If you do not PM me, I will not release the reservation to you (in compliance with the rules of the thread). If no one has requested coordination via PM by 5:00PM on Monday (11/02/15) I will release this reservation.

Thanks!

I've dropped this reservation (didn't get to cancel it on Monday). I hope someone on here can get it if they need it!

I have an 'Ohana reservation for 6 at 6:35 on Saturday, 11/21. Let me know via PM if you want it and we'll try to coordinate. GONE!

Last edited:
I have two reservations to cancel and have never coordinated before but I'm willing to. Both are for 5 guests.

Whispering Canyon 11/8 @ 5:50
1900 PF 11/10 @ 4:00

Just a few minutes ago I was able to get a reservation for 4 people at Ohana on Sunday, November 8th at 6:40 p.m. After checking our itinerary we've decided it just isn't going to work for us. Anyone interested before I cancel? PM if interested.

Last edited:
Will cancel BOG for Sunday, Nov. 15 @ 1:50 p.m. for 1 person (probably can be turned into a table for 2). This is a party night. Please PM if interested to coordinate.

Just cancelled the following:
11/9 Sci Fi Diner PPO breakfast 8:00am 5 ppl
11/10 RainForest Cafe Disney Springs 12:00pm 5 ppl

I have some reservations to cancel as we are now not arriving unitl 24th. PM if interested.

Nov 22 - 8:15 am 1900 Park Fare -2 people
Nov 22 - 12:25 BOG - 4 people - Gone
Nov 23 - 10:35 lunch - BOG 4 people - Gone
Nov 23 - 6:45 - Chef Michey's 4 people
Nov 24 - 8:45 am - BOG - 2 people
Nov 24 - 10:50 am - Chef Mickey's - 2 people

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter