• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

New guidelines - November CANCELLED ADR Thread - Read 1st Post

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm going to cancel Minnie's Holiday dinner without fantasmic on 11/22 at 8:15pm for 4.

I was able to get an earlier time.

GONE!

Last edited:
Canceling CRT on Nov 14 at 11:10pm for 2. I am a CM from Chicago and just realized that date is blocked out for us to get into the park. Hope someone else can use it! PM me. - released

Last edited:
I have the following reservations that I am going to cancel.

Mama Melrose without Fantasmic on Sunday, November 22nd at 3:55 pm

The Hollywood Brown Derby on Tuesday, November 24th at 5:40 pm

PM to coordinate.

Canceling the following: pm to coordinate.

11/14 mama melrose w/ F 11:30am for 6 guests

11/17 1900 park fare 11:20 am for 6 guests

I have Breakfast at Akershus on November 28 @10:45 for 5.
I also have a dinner at BOG November 30 @6:05 for 4.
PM to coordinate:earsboy:

I have the following to release:
- 11/15 Minnie's Holiday Dine with F! For 8 at 4:25pm. GONE
- 11/15 Chef Mickey 12:40pm for 5 GONE

Both GONE

Last edited:
Just cancelled a 3:55 p.m. dinner reservation for 8 people at Mama Melrose for November 20th. The reservation was a fantasmic dinner package for a 7:00 show.

Chef Mickey and 1900 park fare breakfast showing up for atleast two 11/18. Sorry can't remember exact times just search breakfast

I have a BOG dinner for 7 (may also show as 6 once released) on 11/29 @ 7:00 p.m. This is a party night.

PM to coordinate. GONE successful transfer!

Last edited:
Have the following to drop. PM if interested.

Mickey's Backyard BBQ Sat. Nov. 21 5:30pm for 5ppl (You have to prepay for this reservation)
BOG Tues. Nov 24 8:10am for 5ppl
BOG GONE

Still have Backyard BBQ. PM to coordinate if interested. Will drop at 2pm EST if no interest. GONE

Last edited:
I just dropped an Ohana breakfast to pick up something else.

Ohana, 3 people, 11/21, 10:20am.

I have a CRT for 5 ppl tomorrow (11/9) at 205 pm that I am canceling in a few minutes. Sorry at the parks so can't coordinate release. Just a heads up so you guys can be on the lookout for it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter