• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

New guidelines - November CANCELLED ADR Thread - Read 1st Post

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mama Melrose's Ristorante Italiano Dinner Fantasmic 1st Show

Date: Thursday, November 26, 2015
Time: 4:15 PM
Guests: 7 Adults

Minnie's Holiday Dine at Hollywood & Vine Dinner ~GONE

Date: Wednesday, November 25, 2015
Time: 7:15 PM
Guests: 4 Adults

PM if youre interested!

Last edited:

Will cancel BOG for Sunday, Nov. 15 @ 1:50 p.m. for 1 person (probably can be turned into a table for 2). This is a party night. Please PM if interested to coordinate.

Will cancel in 2 hours if there is no interest -- RELEASED

Last edited:
just dropped for 5

Princess Storybook Dining Thanksgiving at Akershus Royal Banquet Hall Lunch
Date: Thursday, November 26, 2015
Time: 3:05 PM

720pm reservations at Crystal Palace on 11/20 which is a party night. How strict are they if you are not staying for the party? Should we checkin at the restaurant at 7pm or look for a different time or restaurant?

720pm reservations at Crystal Palace on 11/20 which is a party night. How strict are they if you are not staying for the party? Should we checkin at the restaurant at 7pm or look for a different time or restaurant?
You can't post this here. It is only for cancelled adrs. Visit the chit chat thread to post your question.

Just dropped a BOG lunch for 3 people on 11/28 @ 12:45pm / sorry couldn't coordinate- Candlelight Processionals just popped up and had to drop to get the cp lunch pkg we've been waiting for. The bog lunch is showing available now

Just released 11/14 Crystal Palace party of 3 for 6:25 pm. Sorry no advance notice.

I have the following reservations to cancel - all for 5ppl

11/21 - tuskar house dinner - 4:30
11/23 - H&V with f! - 1:00

Will coordinate my cancellations if someone is interested. Please pm me per the instructions in the first post.

Crystal Palace reservations 11/20 (party night) at 720pm for party of 5.
Not enough posts yet to PM so dropping them at 9pm tonight for anyone interested. Good luck.

***ALL RELEASED, good luck***
I will be cancelling the following ADRs in the order that they are listed in about ten minutes. All of these are for a party of 4. 11/14 Raglan Road 7:00pm, 11/19 Boathouse 5:00pm, 11/20 Yak and Yeti 5:45pm, 11/20 Ohana 8:10pm, 11/21 Beaches and Cream 12:40pm, 11/16 Be Our Guest 1:50pm, 11/21 Teppan Edo 1:50pm. I'm sorry, but I do not have time to coordinate tonight with so many ADRs to release.

Last edited:
Our trip is almost here. I've quit being wishy-washy and these are my final drops.

Thursday, November 12th:
Cinderella's Royal Table 5:15 PM for 2 ppl

Friday, November 13th:
Via Napoli 2:00 PM for 5 ppl

If anyone's interested, let me know. I will drop by tomorrow night, otherwise. We would have to coordinate sometime in the next 24 hours, as well.

Last edited:
I will be cancelling a few reservations starting with:
November 24 (all for 5 guests)
Ohana 9:30
BOG 12:35 TAKEN
November 19
Chef Mickey 12:10
Plaza 1:15

PM to coordinate if interested

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter