New guidelines - SEPTEMBER 2016 CANCELLED ADR Thread - Read 1st Post

Status
Not open for further replies.
We have multiples families traveling together but not always dining together so now that many of us have either finalized or totally rearranged our trip days I have the following reservations to cancel:

9/1 Tusker House w/ Jungle Book Seating @ 8:20 am Party of 4

9/1 Yak & Yeti @ 7:45 pm Party of 4

I AM PLANNING ON CANCELLING THESE TONIGHT AT 10 PM EASTERN TIME ZONE. GOOD LUCK!!

I have decided Cinderellas Royal Table isn't worth it with a 2 year old who won't remember it so I have this to cancel:
CInderellas Royal Table
3 people
Monday September 19th
5:30 pm

Pm to coordinate

Last edited:

*TAKEN*
I am just about 4 weeks out from our next trip & we have had a few last minute changes. As a result, I am canceling:

BOG
Sat, 9/17 @ 7:05 pm
4 Guests

PM to Coordinate

Last edited:
** UPDATE: Changes have all been made **

Sadly my brother and his family had to cancel their September trip with us this morning. :( I have some reservations that I am going to reduce from 6 people down to 2 people. If you would like to coordinate to see if you can pick up the 4 available spots, please let me know.

Kona Cafe
Date: Sunday, September 11
Time: 6:30pm

Princess Storybook Dining Breakfast at Akershus Royal Banquet Hall
Date: Monday, September 12, 2016 10:35 AM
Time: 10:35 AM

Cape May Cafe Dinner
Date: Wednesday, September 14, 2016 5:00 PM
Time: 5:00 PM

Last edited:

I'm going to cancel a Crystal Palace 8am for Thursday September 22, for 5 people. Let me know if you'd like to coordinate.

GONE

Last edited:
Will be canceling Ohana on Saturday, September 3, 2016 @ 10.35 am for 3 people in a few minutes

I have a Crystal Palace 8:05am PPO ADR for Tuesday 9/6 for a party of 5 that I will be cancelling soon. Please message me to coordinate if you would like it. Thanks!!

23 days!!!
:tigger:

Will be releasing the following ADRs on Saturday, PM before to coordinate. All ADRs are for a party of 5.

Friday, September 23 - BOG at 8:50pm

Saturday, September 24 - Chef Mickey at 9:20am

Monday, September 26 - BOG at 4:45pm -GONE

Tuesday, September 27 - BOG at 5:30PM - GONE

Last edited:
I have the following BOG lunch ADRs that I need to cancel:

12:35pm on Saturday, 9/24 - Taken
1:35pm on Tuesday, 9/27 - Taken

Both are for a party of 2.

PM to coordinate if interested, otherwise I will cancel these tomorrow at 9pm ET.

Last edited:
Reminder - the thread guidelines are in the first post.

Only those that have >10 posts have the ability to exchange private messages or conversations. You cannot do it on the thread, all posts will be removed

once you have 10 posts, there is a built in wait time before conversations are allowed. If you are actively planning a trip and trying to coordinate an adr, BECOME ACTIVE! its super easy, esp since you are planning a trip to Disney!

will step off my soapbox now :)

happy planning!

I have a 6:00pm Chef Mickey's dinner ADR for a party of 2 on 9/23 that I need to cancel.

PM to coordinate, otherwise I will cancel tomorrow at 9pm ET.

Couple reservations to release (more on the October thread releasing as well)

All are for party of 2, all will be cancelled by 9:30 pm EST on 8/16 if no one is interested

9/30
Beaches and Cream 3:30 pm

9/30
Teppan Edo 8:30 pm

PM if you would like to coordinate

**Both taken**

Releasing two separate BOG's for 4 on Saturday September 17th for both breakfast and lunch. 8:25am and 1:55pm.
PM if interested.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter