New Halloween Outfits

skellinton

DIS Veteran
I just saw the new Halloween outfits and I love.them! The colors are so pretty and as a scrapbooker I am.excited about the teal most of all. It will be perfect with so many Halloween papers.
What do you all think?

New-Halloween-Costumes-for-Mickey-Mouse-and-Friends-Disneyland-2023.jpg

I'm gonna miss the homemade style costumes from last year but Mickey's looking real sharp in that suit!

I don't recall what they were wearing last year. I think I pretty much blocked out everything from the last two years since I had to cancel my trips and I was so disappointed.
Last year's do sound cute though. I don't understand Chip and Dales, they look like ghost candy corn to me, but I like them!

I would actually consider wearing Daisy's dress. That skirt especially is FANTASTIC.

I do love that they keep coming up with creative ways to still look Halloween and incorporate other colors into the standard orange/black.

I would actually consider wearing Daisy's dress. That skirt especially is FANTASTIC.

I do love that they keep coming up with creative ways to still look Halloween and incorporate other colors into the standard orange/black.
I was just thinking that! All the costumes are cute but I especially like Daisy's.

I love the colors for this years collection!!

Chip and Dale are my faves but I do not love these costumes lol! I am also confused on why they are supposed to be??? Hopefully I’ll be able to snag a picture with them and it’ll be clearer close up.

I love the colors for this years collection!!

Chip and Dale are my faves but I do not love these costumes lol! I am also confused on why they are supposed to be??? Hopefully I’ll be able to snag a picture with them and it’ll be clearer close up.
They are ghosts. They just have their costumes on over candy corn shirts, hence them looking like ghost candy corn. I saw an Instagram video of someone saying they look like dentists and they were very offended! It was super cute.

We were there last weekend, most of the costumes are stunning in person. They look great! I do have to admit that Chip and Dale walked right by me and at the first quick glance I wondered why they were wearing trash bags. On second glance, I saw what they were--- they were cute, but not as nice as the other characters' costumes.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter