New Haunted Mansion queue

While I like it a lot, I question why they spent the money. There is rarely a que over 10 minutes for that attraction.....:confused3

Hopefully this will soon be open daily. Can't wait to stop by and check it all out.

While I like it a lot, I question why they spent the money. There is rarely a que over 10 minutes for that attraction.....:confused3

are you kidding me? I've not gotten to ride this the last 4 trips because the cue was too long! Might be the time of year/day we go too.. :confused3

Rarely I would get stuck in this queue and it was not that bad, I mean it was after all the haunted mansion. If it were my park, I would get a much better queue for spaceship earth I'm always waiting in a long line there and its just the worst one.

When we were there last time, we waited about 45 minutes in the queue and of course, it was HOT in Florida that day. Go figure. :)

Compared to the feel and queue of DL, I always thought the queue at the one at WDW as lacking, so maybe they're just trying to give a more feeling of emersion like you have when you walk through the gates, yard and cemetaries of the mansion in DL. WDW also seems all about these interactive queue's like they just made for Winnie the Pooh. At DL, there's no space for that.

Hey I'll take any new thingamabob they want to throw at me!
KEEP IT COMING!

Hey I'll take any new thingamabob they want to throw at me!
KEEP IT COMING!

That's how I am. I'm all about plussing an attraction or queue, as long as it doesn't interfere with the integrity of the original vision of the attraction. Like POTC, I wasn't crazy about the additions that were made due to the movies. But at DL, they've slowly made them less noticeable over time. The plussing they did on IASW at DL, by adding Disney characters was done well, because they're not "in your face", but blended in well and doesn't change the over all look of the attraction.

I'd like to have the original tiki birds back though. :guilty:

Yeah, The Tiki Room, Under New Management, was probably the worst plussing of an attraction I had ever seen. LOL Nothing like a classic. They should have left it the same. After the fire that happened there, I heard a rumor that they were going to make it original again. Haven't heard any more about that.

Yeah, The Tiki Room, Under New Management, was probably the worst plussing of an attraction I had ever seen. LOL Nothing like a classic. They should have left it the same. After the fire that happened there, I heard a rumor that they were going to make it original again. Haven't heard any more about that.

No. The award for that goes to Stitch's Great Escape. :)

I can't wait to check out the new queue... I couldn't resist the temptation and had to check out what was added but now hubby's sworn me to secrecy as he says he wants it to be a surprise for him :cutie:

A bit more than 2 mos and we'll be there.. WOOHOO

I agree 100%! I was in DW 6 months ago and the tiki room (under new management) was HORRIBLE! It was annoying. I couldn't wait for it to be over. I loved the original and they went and ruined it.

I am going back to WDW next week. is the new haunted mansion queue open? (couldn't read the link because for some dumb reason my company has the disney world site blocked.) :mad:

I can't wait to check out the new queue... I couldn't resist the temptation and had to check out what was added but now hubby's sworn me to secrecy as he says he wants it to be a surprise for him :cutie:

A bit more than 2 mos and we'll be there.. WOOHOO

I just sent the video link to DH's and DD's emails so they could see it. Now that you mention it I bet they would have rather been surprised. Ooops! Maybe I should tell them not to open the e-mail.

They are already upset with me that I told them the HM ride is not in the house - that's just a facade - but in a large connected warehouse-type building. They both said they were going to forget what I said - they were going to keep believing they were in the house.

I'm such a magic killer! :eek:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter