NEW HHN Info!

JonsMovies

Earning My Ears
Screamscape.com has a bunch of rumors on this year's HHN. Here's an exerpt:
The Earthquake queue area will feature: Run and Mummy Returns. The Mummy maze will be just what you might expect, ending with the Pygmy Forest scene. Run sounds like a new idea all together where they will encourage you to do just that... RUN! Everything will be visible and the walls will be chainlink fences, netting and mirrors. Lots of smoke, loud noises and strobe lights will be everywhere to disorient you while you run from the “heavily padded” scaractors who “encourage you” to get out of the maze while tripping switches that activate revolving and sliding wall sections to separate you from the rest of your party. We have names for three more mazes now: Pitch Black (A very dark maze), Superstition (full of monster legends and bad luck items), and the final maze is said to look like an abandoned dark ride based on Alice In Wonderland, complete with twisted broken track and overturned vehicles before you encounter the twisted fairy tail creatures. The maze in Kong may be out, in instead on Friday and Saturdays, we’ve been told to expect a “foam party” type area under the river bridge section called Blood Bath.
Visit Screamscape.com for more information.

Well, I was just hried on today as a Scareactor, and all of the rumors are true- including the Run! maze (which I'll be in) and the Foam Bar for Kong.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter