New Holiday Party at Disney’s Hollywood Studios, Mickey’s Very Merry Christmas Party 2023 Dates Revealed + New Frozen Castle Illumination!

I hope it’s a bit slower!! Could we get so lucky???
I really hope so, we hoped since there is almost a full week between Thanksgiving weekend and the start of December, that maybe all the Thanksgiving crowds will have cleared out by then, and the Christmas crowds won't be there yet. Although I wouldn't be surprised if lots of other people had the same though and booked that week too! :rotfl:

Jollywood for opening night! At 7:20, so 20 minutes after they went online and still available. Nov 11 is our last night, so only time we can go. I have to wait for July 6 for MVMCP for Nov 9 or 10.

I was signed into MDE, but had to sign in again at the top of the special events page before it would let me see the available date.

Booked both parties at 8:30, Jollywood for Nov 29 and MVMCP for Dec 1. No queue, website worked fine the first time.
Same. Now I’m second guessing myself, though! I’ll be there solo Nov 29-Dec 1, and now I’m wondering if I should do the MK party twice, once solo and once with family. I did that last year and loved it. Best of both worlds. I worry that the Jollywood party will be weird as a solo!

Same. Now I’m second guessing myself, though! I’ll be there solo Nov 29-Dec 1, and now I’m wondering if I should do the MK party twice, once solo and once with family. I did that last year and loved it. Best of both worlds. I worry that the Jollywood party will be weird as a solo!
I'm also going solo and doubt it will be! The shows and attractions will be just like any others at Disney World.

Does anyone have screenshots of the prices for each date for both Jollywood Nights and MVMCP?
You can only see the prices for the dates for which you have your hotel reservations. For last week in November, prices are $149 for passholders and $159 for non passholders.

Edited to add: These are Jollywood prices (all ages same prices). MVMCP for that week for passholders are $169/$159 and $179/$169 for non passholders.

Last edited:
You can only see the prices for the dates for which you have your hotel reservations. For last week in November, prices are $149 for passholders and $159 for non passholders.

Edited to add: These are Jollywood prices (all ages same prices). MVMCP for that week for passholders are $169/$159 and $179/$169 for non passholders.
Do you see an AP discount for MVMCP for the week of 12/17? I didn't see one but realized I neeed to renew our passes after I purchased.

Do you see an AP discount for MVMCP for the week of 12/17? I didn't see one but realized I neeed to renew our passes after I purchased.
I couldn’t see that date because our trip ends in early December. However, the later it is in December, the less likely an AP discount is for MVMCP, at least in my experience.

I couldn’t see that date because our trip ends in early December. However, the later it is in December, the less likely an AP discount is for MVMCP, at least in my experience.
Thank you. That's what I was thinking but didn't want to miss a discount if it was there. Now I don't see anything available that week, so either it is a glitch or sold out. Glad I purchased!

Oh nice! Fingers crossed it's a slower week. Maybe we'll run into each other at some point! It's always fun to meet people from here in person!
I'll be there that week too!! Im hoping for lower crowds 🤞 Ill be there Nov 27- Dec 9th. my MVMCP tix are for Dec 1st!!! so excitedddd

We were going to try Jollywood Nights but changed our minds last minute and went for MVMCP instead. First time for us at this party! Also booked for the Halloween party in September, that’s a repeat for us.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter