New Japan Adventure coming to Adventures by Disney

rteetz

DIS Veteran
Adventures by Disney Announces New Japan Vacation for 2019

Today, Adventures by Disney made an exciting announcement: A new Japan vacation is coming in 2019! The trip will offer immersive, cultural experiences, such as visiting temples in Kyoto, learning sword techniques with a master samurai, exploring the bustling city of Tokyo and more.

The Adventures by Disney Japan vacation will open for booking later this Spring, so look for more details on this trip in just a few months. In the meantime, save up that vacation time and plan for an unforgettable Adventures by Disney family vacation to Japan in 2019.

Last edited:
So happy to hear about this! I was hoping that Japan would be added as it's my SO's dream vacation, and I'm always a fan of planning for "one day" and seeing how all of the chips fall. Kyoto is interesting so I'm curious to see how the pricing comes out.

I read the first 4 words and automatically assumed something in World Showcase. Little disappointing, but still awesome. Lol

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter