New Jersey DVC Members Group

What part of NJ are you from?

• Total voters
BW is my DH favorite resort, he really doesn't want to stay anywhere else. :) There is so much to love about the BW, the location is pretty great nestled between two parks and all the other resorts in the area with so many dining options. The views can't be bet if you have BW view, the views from the standard view rooms aren't bad either and now we will have the added view of the gondolas floating by. I'm very much looking forward to both views on our next trip to BW. We also love the Bellevue Lounge, nice place to visit for a relaxing moment and an adult beverage. Enjoy your next trip. pixiedust:

I’d never imagine that?! 😆 Did you put in a waitlist by chance?

I'm not a waitlist kind of guy. This trip came about because I was watching the Dis Unplugged and their MNSSHP review for this year. My wife started pouting because we hadn't planned on doing the party until next year. I jokingly said "I'll buy tickets and we can go this year." She didn't say no, and the rest is history. pooh: I wasn't buying tickets for the party and airline until I had a room reservation nailed down.

I'll be back in Copper Creek in 89 days. :-)

I'm not a waitlist kind of guy. This trip came about because I was watching the Dis Unplugged and their MNSSHP review for this year. My wife started pouting because we hadn't planned on doing the party until next year. I jokingly said "I'll buy tickets and we can go this year." She didn't say no, and the rest is history. pooh: I wasn't buying tickets for the party and airline until I had a room reservation nailed down.

So sweet!! I hope you guys have a great time! The party looks amazing!!! We actually just watched a video of the Halloween party and my kids really want to try it one year! Just not sure if I’m willing to give up Christmas time at the World for Halloween 😕

BW is my DH favorite resort, he really doesn't want to stay anywhere else. :) There is so much to love about the BW, the location is pretty great nestled between two parks and all the other resorts in the area with so many dining options. The views can't be bet if you have BW view, the views from the standard view rooms aren't bad either and now we will have the added view of the gondolas floating by. I'm very much looking forward to both views on our next trip to BW. We also love the Bellevue Lounge, nice place to visit for a relaxing moment and an adult beverage. Enjoy your next trip. pixiedust:

I hear ya!!! It’s great having a favorite you really can call home. My DH is like that with VGF! He doesn’t want to stay anywhere else and can stay there every trip! I, personally, love split stays and love switching resorts mid-trip; and especially that feeling I get with the change of atmosphere!!

So sweet!! I hope you guys have a great time! The party looks amazing!!! We actually just watched a video of the Halloween party and my kids really want to try it one year! Just not sure if I’m willing to give up Christmas time at the World for Halloween 😕

I prefer Christmas myself, my wife goes all out for Halloween. To be honest I'm more jacked about Food and Wine than I am MNSSHP, we've never been during F&W.

We are coming back again the last week of February. Staying at the new Riviera Resort. Snagged a tower studio. To far out to start a countdown. And we are in the planning stage for our family trip next September at CC.

We are coming back again the last week of February. Staying at the new Riviera Resort. Snagged a tower studio. To far out to start a countdown. And we are in the planning stage for our family trip next September at CC.
It's never too far out for a countdown...
All Star Music-16 days
Copper Creek-89 days
Animal Kingdom Jambo-202 days
Copper Creek-271 days
:rotfl2:

Just noticed your signature, finally closed on SSR? Congratulation. pooh:

We did!! Thank you!!! 😊 We closed Monday! It’s funny because the deed was recorded on Friday, so I assumed we closed on Friday. But when I heard back from the closing agent on Monday morning, they said we would not be closing until Monday afternoon. Whatever. Just happy to finally be done! Just need the points in my account now so I can book a trip!!

Hi! We live in Cape May! That’s certainly both the shore and south Jersey! Right now we are in NYC and our hotel is the Disney Magic!!! Our WBTA Cruise had to avoid Hurricane Humberto so we arrived at NYC a day early, but we had to skip the Canadian ports.
We’be been Members since 2003.

We own at:
Boardwalk
Beach Club
BLT
Animal Kingdom
SSR
Villas of Wilderness Lodge
Grand Floridian
Vero Beach
Hilton Head
Thanks for starting this friendly thread!:)

Hi! We live in Cape May! That’s certainly both the shore and south Jersey! Right now we are in NYC and our hotel is the Disney Magic!!! Our WBTA Cruise had to avoid Hurricane Humberto so we arrived at NYC a day early, but we had to skip the Canadian ports.
We’be been Members since 2003.

We own at:
Boardwalk
Beach Club
BLT
Animal Kingdom
SSR
Villas of Wilderness Lodge
Grand Floridian
Vero Beach
Hilton Head
Thanks for starting this friendly thread!:)

:welcome: Nice to see you here! Happy to post all your Home Resorts! Just a few more and you’ll have them all! Hope you have a great time in NYC!!

PS - I changed the poll to allow you to pick 2 locations! Go for it! 😊

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter