New Kids Programs at Auntys' Beach House?

pamelaj

Mouseketeer
Hi,
We will be at Aulani in a few weeks! So excited. I was checking the Iwa and saw several new activities for the Kids Club, with no descriptions. They include: Monster Mania, I Put A Spell on You, Aunty's Safari Adventure, Uncles' Islands Adventure, and Tsum Tsum Madness. Are these really new? I didn't know if maybe the monster one and spell one are related to Halloween. Has anyone tried them yet? What ages were they targeted for?

Thank you!

I hope so! I really want to put my ds8 in a paid excursion and he isn't liking any of the options.

If it helps, my son was 6 1/2 when we went a year and a half ago and he loved Stitch's Space Goo and playing on the computer games they had. He is now 8 and we are going in November, so I hoping he will still be as excited about going to the Kids Club.

Hi,
We will be at Aulani in a few weeks! So excited. I was checking the Iwa and saw several new activities for the Kids Club, with no descriptions. They include: Monster Mania, I Put A Spell on You, Aunty's Safari Adventure, Uncles' Islands Adventure, and Tsum Tsum Madness. Are these really new? I didn't know if maybe the monster one and spell one are related to Halloween. Has anyone tried them yet? What ages were they targeted for?

Thank you!

Those are theme days, so games and crafts with that particular theme. Sign up isn't required for those

Hi,

Thank you!

I'd like to know too! We'll be there in a few weeks too and I went ahead and filled out the forms, and the kids are already signed up for a few things, like Space Goo and Coconut Comedy. But I am curious about these other activities!

I saw families going to the beach with 'Uncle' in the lead carrying paddles and outrigger canoes that they must have made in a rowing activity. It looked like fun.
Don't forget Uncle's Storytelling at the Fire Pit. It was great. Get there a bit early because it only lasts about 10-15 minutes. They do 2-4 sessions on the nights it is scheduled and each one is different.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter