New lanyards, Castaway Club gifts, and KTTW cards

Hopefully, we can get some better photos soon. I'd like to see what the new CC beach towel and wet/dry bag look like. And I'd like to see the lanyards together, too, because the silver and platinum ones look too similar.

Oooo these are pretty! Not going to lie I hope I get one sling bag. Had to cancel so many cruises so this will be my first time silver LOL! I just want one LOL

Anyone know wether or not they're actually doing the print that was mentioned earlier in the yar for all Castaway Members?

Anyone know wether or not they're actually doing the print that was mentioned earlier in the yar for all Castaway Members?
Any time I’ve had a print they’ve always delivered it near the end of the cruise.

Oooo these are pretty! Not going to lie I hope I get one sling bag. Had to cancel so many cruises so this will be my first time silver LOL! I just want one LOL
There are still all the cruises after this summer’s 25th celebration season. 😉

Last edited:
The tweet says "Pearl beach towel", but as the first post and DCL Blog say, it's actually a "Platinum beach towel". The Pearl gift is the tumblers.
Same towel. Each level gets what the lower levels get + one item unique to their tier.

Last edited:
Anyone been on DVC member cruise? Do you get the usual DCL gifts for your CC level or just the special DVC stuff?

So do we know (or guesses) how long this 25th anniversary change will last? A whole year? I don’t sail again until Oct and I’d love to stay away from the previous sling bags.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter