New Leaked layout of Super Nintendo World in Universal Orlando

I would have loved this in 1986. My kids are 11 and 12 and feel like they've outgrown this stuff. I guess we are NOT the target demo on this one! Wonder if this retro thing has staying power... I really haven't looked into that market at all.

Sorry it’s just a screenshot, but orlando Park news (who I consider generally reliable) just retweeted what appears to be permits for a Nintendo land at the studios park 66689D17-6889-45EC-B5DE-C28FC506ACAE.jpeg

Yep plans for construction to begin next year and open in time to spoil the WDW 50th.

I totally love that they are doing this. It will hopefully push Disney to keep doing more at WDW in response.

I saw Martin on wdwmagic say the the gloves are coming off next decade as far as this fight is concerned. That particular post of his stuck out in my mind as I have been impressed with the work already planned. It keeps me thinking as to what more can WDW do as far as updates/additions/expansions are concerned.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter