New Linens - Bed Scarves

I for one like it - and even without the bed scarf as long as it meant the smothering comforters were gone. :yay:

Much cleaner, more comfortable and we don't have to pile the comforter in the corner or the chair any longer.

Much cleaner, more comfortable and we don't have to pile the comforter in the corner or the chair any longer.

This exactly. As someone who travels regularly for work and for fun, removing the unwashed bedspread was the first thing I did every time I walked into a hotel room. I love that more hotels are moving to the triple sheeting.

Finally!

When we were at BWV a few weeks ago I added my own "scarf". :goodvibes

p488206029-4.jpg

Very cute! I prefer your bed scarf to WDWs by far. Frankly, I think it's kind of cheap of them to cut up the old bedspreads and use them as bed scarfs. I'd rather see plain colored bed scarfs that coordinate with the striped dust ruffle at the bottom, a single bright color. Maybe something with slightly imprinted hidden mickeys, but not a different color. But even plain bed scarfs would be OK.

Here's the thing though. clean is definitely important but most of us pay the exorbitant Disney prices for more then clean, I pay for EXPERIENCE and theming.

I could go to Cedar Point have a good, clean experience (CP in my experience has always been well maintained) and it would be much less expensive... But I appreciate the theming at Disney. Standardization is never a good sign in any theme or amusement park, just ask anyone who has been going to Knott's Berry Farm for years what they think of Cedar Fair's standardization...

A wonderful theme park that Cedar Fair seems intent on destroying any sense of theme or individuality to the park... Atleast until recently.

I don't want cheap "standardization" to become the rule and I'm afraid I see Disney heading that direction.

Jennifer

I couldn't agree more! :thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter