**NEW** LIVE CHAT BUTTON on Disney Cruise Line Website

DisneySunPrincess

Mouseketeer
So, when I went to sign in this morning, I found something brand new! A live chat button on the right side of the screen when I am in the "My Disney Cruise" section of the site. This could be a wonderful new addition for those who have questions and don't want to call and be on hold for long periods of time for something small. The hours of availability remain the same as those of the call center, but I am excited for this new option. What is everyone's opinion of this?

Wow, thats great to hear! I love when I can just do something online rather than making a call.

Do you know what things they are able to do for you?
I always call for a private table after I book, that would be so much easier to do with a quick online chat.

Thanks for the info!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

Latest posts

facebook twitter