• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

New Magic Kingdom Parade

The snow globes always made me feel so distant from the characters and princesses. I am glad to hear that a new parade is on the way.

Yea they were made to have AC but they dont use it b/c they fog up. On the KTTK tour you learn about it. There is a pic of cinderella and prince charming in the globe with it all fogged up that you can barely tell its them.

I have heard that the floats will start being switched out over the summer and be changed by August, maybe September. But it is starting to happen now.

Joanna71985 said:
I have heard that the floats will start being switched out over the summer and be changed by August, maybe September. But it is starting to happen now.

Cool :thumbsup2 :) :cool1: next trip is SEP 28th TO OCT 8th new parade would be nice :cheer2: :cheer2:

THANK YOU FOR THE INFO :goodvibes
GOD BLESS

MARYD DS ;)

Sonno said:
They do NOT have AC in them, because if If they did, they would fog up.

Is that something like how a car fogs up when the air conditioning is on? :rotfl: :goodvibes :rotfl:

That's cool!!! Can't wait to see the changes. We will be @ WDW in December....and I will be making day trips before then.

A couple of people have mentioned upthread that the Travel Channel show stated that the parade snowglobes are air-conditioned.
Chances are, when that show was taped Disney was using the AC; Travel Channel tends to repeat the same shows over multiple years.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter